No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gavin Rees: Loss To Broner Made Me Hungry Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gavin Rees: Loss To Broner Made Me Hungry Again

Gavin Rees says his World title fight with Adrien Broner has reignited his desire to become a World champion for the second time – and he has warned Anthony Crolla that he’ll put in a great performance when they clash at the USN Bolton Arena on Saturday June 29, live on Sky Sports in Betfair’s ‘Rock & Croll’.

Rees travelled to America in February to take on the WBC champ Broner in Atlantic City, and the brash Cincinnati star lived up to the hype by halting the Welshman’s brave challenge in the dying embers of the fifth round.

The 33 year old won many admirers for his gutsy display across the pond and after getting straight back into training, ‘The Rock’ is ready to roll against Crolla and hunt down a second chance to become a two-weight World champion. [Click Here To Read More]

for some cheese burgers?

Comment

Outside of the World level there's some decent fights to be made in the UK with Rees, Mitchell, Crolla, the returning Murray (if he's still a Lightweight) & up & comers like Walsh & Flannigan.

Up until the 1980's Lightweight was usually the deepest division in the UK although the introduction of Indian food in the 60's made us a bigger nation

Comment

Loss to broner.....u mean ass whoopin!!!
        U didnt earn no respect from me son u were a steppin stone to make a future super stars record better an another title in his name period!!!!!
        Gettin whooped lik that dont earn s**t in the u.s.a!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaldanaCC View Post
          Loss to broner.....u mean ass whoopin!!!
          U didnt earn no respect from me son u were a steppin stone to make a future super stars record better an another title in his name period!!!!!
          Gettin whooped lik that dont earn s**t in the u.s.a!!!!!
          Being pretty harsh on Rees...
          I thought he was game and showed up to fight, its just that Broner is better..
          No shame in that...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Being pretty harsh on Rees...
            I thought he was game and showed up to fight, its just that Broner is better..
            No shame in that...
            He was also a lot bigger. Rees did well enough considering he was overmatched.

Comment

Working...
            X