Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• {VIDEO} Khan-Judah hit Mandalay Bay, Vegas, Mayweather rumoured to attend

Floyds comen 4 ya amir

Comment

Floyd would outbox Amir to bits and pieces on the floor.

Comment

Zab Judah still has his name but can he still put up an A+ performance, we'll see....

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
          Floyd would outbox Amir to bits and pieces on the floor.
          Pretty much. Amir is a rangy guy with some speed and athleticism and little else. Unless Floyd declines faster and more drastically than Worldcom, I give Amir about as much chance at beating Floyd as I do Clint Howard pulling a 3 way with Kim Kardashian and Giselle.

If the fight is made, watch Floyd's groupies try to talk about how it's some great matchup that does wonders for his legacy and Khan's huggers try to convince themselves that Khan has a really good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
            Pretty much. Amir is a rangy guy with some speed and athleticism and little else. Unless Floyd declines faster and more drastically than Worldcom, I give Amir about as much chance at beating Floyd as I do Clint Howard pulling a 3 way with Kim Kardashian and Giselle.

If the fight is made, watch Floyd's groupies try to talk about how it's some great matchup that does wonders for his legacy and Khan's huggers try to convince themselves that Khan has a really good chance.
            Just looking at some of the basic stuff Morales was able to do to Maidana only shows how much Khan has to learn, I don't see how he challenges Mayweather in any way, I'd rather Floyd-Bradley than Khan-Mayweather. Khan-Mayweather just doesn't interest me all that much, respectable opponent OK, but in terms of competitiveness...I already know what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post

I would say Floyd should mug Amir Khan and would be quite disappointed if it was even a close fight. r

If Floyd knocked him out though I would have a lot of fun with that even though that would only be following in the footsteps of the "great" Bradis Prescott.

Comment

Interesting I guess floyd is really looking at Amir as a serious opponent.

Comment

The problem with Khan is he has a ton to learn, but he thinks he is awesome. If someone thinks they are already the shit it is very hard for them to really improve, I guess it can happen if a guy is really driven but Khan doesn't strike me as the sort that will constantly strive to be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    Good vid bro Green K sent...War Khan!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X