No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: No UK Fans Will Cheer Klitschko To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: No UK Fans Will Cheer Klitschko To Win

David Haye has goaded Wladimir Klitschko by unveiling a poster depicting him decapitating his heavyweight rival.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    David Haye has goaded Wladimir Klitschko by unveiling a poster depicting him decapitating his heavyweight rival.

[Click Here To Read More]
    lol...........hes dreaming,i know a few brits who want to see haye get knocked out because he mouthy and wlad comes across a nice gentleman,just casual fans but they are brits,all of the bpn and nf aswell

Comment

He isn't going to beat Wlad anyway, but I love the fact that he's already making excuses as to why he can't fight Vitali. As if he ever intended to fight Vitali.

If by some miracle he did happen to land a lucky punch and beat Wlad, he won't have to wait to fight Vitali, because that fight will happen right then and there.
      Last edited by ChopperRead; 06-14-2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Oh, they will.

I will. It will make my year if/when Haye get's knocked out.

Comment

Lol, I know someone who is flying out there to support Wlad. Well, his main concern is seeing a good fight, but he has said he doesn't like Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
            Lol, I know someone who is flying out there to support Wlad. Well, his main concern is seeing a good fight, but he has said he doesn't like Haye.
            I was considering flying out there to see the fight and I would most definitely be supporting Klitschko had I gone.

Comment

If I wasn't a poor student I'd be flying there from John Lennon Airport just to see Klitschko annihilate Haye.

Comment

I am another Brit who wants to see Haye getting decapitated come July 2nd.

Comment

Some of you guys are pathetic. How are you going to be a Brit and support Wladimir?

How spiteful of you dudes to support Wlad just because you don't like Haye. What on earth did Haye do that makes you despise him to that level?

Comment

Wrong David. I'm team Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                    X