No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner's Arrest Allegedly Due To Club Rumble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner's Arrest Allegedly Due To Club Rumble

According to televised news reports in Cincinnati, WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner was arrested over an altercation at a night club called LIV, located at 4441 Collins Avenue in Miami Beach. BoxingScene.com's David Greisman reported earlier that Broner was arrested by the Miami Beach Police and charged with battery. Broner posted a $1,500 bond before being released.

[Click Here To Read More]

We young!

Comment

lol thank god, I thought he was a serial old lady puncher for a minute. Someone probably ****ed with his brush or messed up his hair

Comment

I wonder if he came off second best in the aforementioned rumble or if he still got his 0?

Comment

Makes sense. That explains the $1,500 bail

Comment

He was probably hungry and the service was slow, so he took an unauthorised 'bite'... I think we have it all wrong, it's Mike Tyson he admires...

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              We young!
              YOLO"peeleft:

Comment

The next Tyson. All bow down.

Comment

he must have found out he was no longer Mr. HBO....lol

Comment

I hate to see things like this, whoever they are.

Boxers are role models, it's all about controlled aggression. Kids who get into violence etc can use the sport to clean themselves up. Makes them better people, i've seen how amazing it can be.

Not totally sure on the facts of this one though. If he was defending himself, then that's fine. I don't see why he'd be arrested and fined so much for defending himself though

Comment

Working...
                    X