Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is willing to use alternative doping agancies

Dan Rafael
    (12:05 PM)

It's not that simple. Manny is willing to do blood testing but not the week of the fight, the day of the fight or at 4 a.m. Those sorts of things could happen under the way the US Anti Doping Agency runs things. He is willing to use a different company with a different protocal.

On the one hand, you have the Nevada commission, which adminsters testing the same for everyone for the last many, many years. The require urine testing before and after. Manny is willing to submit to blood tests too, just not the intrusive random 24/7 kind. I see both sides.

::::::::::::::::
    ::::::::::::::::

To me, if Pacquiao is clean, I can understand him not wanting to be waken up in the middle of the night for random drug tests. If he's willing to use different doping agencies, Mayweather should agree to that imo, as long as it's a highly respected establishment.
    Last edited by ИATAS; 12-23-2009, 12:17 PM.

crickets chirping...

Waiting for the *****s to shoot this down...

Comment

Most of the supporters of the USADA testing are under the impression that Pacquiao is refusing to test for the fight all together.

Comment

Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
        crickets chirping...

Waiting for the *****s to shoot this down...
        lethal left by porter, loved it

Comment

What does this mean? How about Pac's team come out and explain why? How about they explain the difference between the two testing?

WTF? You guys will buy anything.

"Sounds good, Floyd but I prefer the company who will test me just a couple times, thanks."

Comment

dumb *****s still think Pac isnt willing to take the blood tests. they will avoid this thread like a plague.

Comment

Floyd is a coward!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                What does this mean? How about Pac's team come out and explain why? How about they explain the difference between the two testing?

"Sounds good, Floyd but I prefer the company who will test me just a couple times, thanks."

You're still dazed? Shake off the cobwebs man! The championship rounds are coming up!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Even though I'm a Pacfan....I agree with you're qury. What's the difference. From what I know....Superstitious Pac doesn't want to be blood tested within 2 days before the fight.....so what does this new company do??

Comment

Didn't he say he was willing to take the test immediately after the fight? Why is it a big deal that he take the test sometime before the fight? Wouldn't signs of performance enhancement drugs show up on a test immediately after the fight as well as on a test before the fight? I don't know too much about blood testing and what-not, maybe someone can clear this up.

Comment

Working...
                    X