No announcement yet.

My dog got hit by a car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dog got hit by a car

Hey people, I dont post often. My rottweiler was hit by a SUV going at least 25 mph, I would say 35 but 25 is a safe number, and he was rolled about 25-30 feet. THe lady's bumper was destroyed. He's 9, so he's old. It looked like we were going to put him down because of different dilations in his pupils and he wasn't using his rear right leg.

I've dissappointed God many times in my life, but I repented, asked for forgiveness sincerely I prayed and fasted as the bible talks about, and my dog is back home now with no more than bruises. He will be fine. He had no breaks, no busted organs, no disk out of place in his back. I was amazed and humbled. God has mercy on who he will have mercy, because we are all undeserving of his blessings, I thank God he answered my prayer.

Just thought Id share this. Have a good day

damn...my prayers go out to you...dogs are just tragidies waiting to happen. You gotta be prepared. I know i'll be sad as **** when my dog goes.

Comment

Originally posted by triggnom View Post
      Hey people, I dont post often. My rottweiler was hit by a SUV going at least 25 mph, I would say 35 but 25 is a safe number, and he was rolled about 25-30 feet. THe lady's bumper was destroyed. He's 9, so he's old. It looked like we were going to put him down because of different dilations in his pupils and he wasn't using his rear right leg.

I've dissappointed God many times in my life, but I repented, asked for forgiveness sincerely I prayed and fasted as the bible talks about, and my dog is back home now with no more than bruises. He will be fine. He had no breaks, no busted organs, no disk out of place in his back. I was amazed and humbled. God has mercy on who he will have mercy, because we are all undeserving of his blessings, I thank God he answered my prayer.

Thank you for sharing this with us ! I am so happy your dog is okay ! It is a miracle your dog is okay. I always like good stories with happy endings. It is always good to be close to God and to pray. God has been so good to me too. Pets are family. What is the name of your dog ? I have a cat named Yulka. Anyway, thank you again ! Have a good day too !

Comment

I've dissappointed God many times in my life
        You didn't since there is no god.

but I repented, asked for forgiveness sincerely I prayed and fasted as the bible talks about
        No need to repent to something imaginary. No need to ask for forgiveness since there's no one there. The bible itself was written by primitive men who knew little about science. Parts of the bible are promoting killings , slavery & even war. Christianity plagiarised a lot from mithraism. The bible has a lot of scientific mistakes (same goes for the qu'ran actually or any other books of religion).

and my dog is back home now with no more than bruises. He will be fine. He had no breaks, no busted organs, no disk out of place in his back
        That's great. But his well being has nothing to do with the intervention of a guy who doesn't exist. (god)

God has mercy on who he will have mercy, because we are all undeserving of his blessings, I thank God he answered my prayer.
        He doesn't have mercy since he was created by men. He didn't answered your prayers since he doesn't exist.

we are nothing...Enjoy life in the present as much as you can. Cause there's no afterlife.

the Principle of Humility is to resist a false sense of self importance
        Our own planet is nothing...just a tiny blue dot in the middle of space. The human race is totally deluded. Only men , could imagine and come up with a god. The ego of men...
        Last edited by gandhalf; 07-21-2008, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
          You didn't since there is no god.

No need to repent to something imaginary. No need to ask for forgiveness since there's no one there. The bible itself was written by primitive men who knew little about science. Parts of the bible are promoting killings , slavery & even war. Christianity plagiarised a lot from mithraism. The bible has a lot of scientific mistakes (same goes for the qu'ran actually or any other books of religion).

That's great. But his well being has nothing to do with the intervention of a guy who doesn't exist. (god)

He doesn't have mercy since he was created by men. He didn't answered your prayers since he doesn't exist.

we are nothing...Enjoy life in the present as much as you can. Cause there's no afterlife.

the Principle of Humility is to resist a false sense of self importance
          Our own planet is nothing...just a tiny blue dot in the middle of space. The human race is totally deluded. Only men , could imagine and come up with a god. The ego of men...
          You dont believe. You want a sign so you can believe.

If you have money and courage to do what I tell you, you will believe.

Buy a plane ticket to Europe. Ask to fly to a small french town Nevers, France. When you arrive there ask to see Bernadette. They will take you to see St. Bernadette. Have you heard of St. Bernadette ? She is very famous. A movie was made about her life, and the actress who portrayed her won an award.

When you see Bernadette, you will see a woman dressed in a habit, and it will look like a woman sleeping.

St. Bernadette was born long ago, and died 1879. But, look ! It looks as if she is only sleeping ! Her body has never decayed ! 129 years have passed and her body has never decayed ! Jesus wants people to trust and believe and to never lose faith. And , when Jesus comes again, Bernadette will open her eyes and go with Jesus. It is incredible and true.

You can see pictures of Bernadette on the internet too. But, I have heard there is no other experience as great as when you see Bernadette in person in Nevers, France. I hope you will go there soon. I hope you will believe in God soon.

Comment

Was the driver a hungry looking Pinoy?

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
              You dont believe. You want a sign so you can believe.

If you have money and courage to do what I tell you, you will believe.

Buy a plane ticket to Europe. Ask to fly to a small french town Nevers, France. When you arrive there ask to see Bernadette. They will take you to see St. Bernadette. Have you heard of St. Bernadette ? She is very famous. A movie was made about her life, and the actress who portrayed her won an award.

When you see Bernadette, you will see a woman dressed in a habit, and it will look like a woman sleeping.

St. Bernadette was born long ago, and died 1879. But, look ! It looks as if she is only sleeping ! Her body has never decayed ! 129 years have passed and her body has never decayed ! Jesus wants people to trust and believe and to never lose faith. And , when Jesus comes again, Bernadette will open her eyes and go with Jesus. It is incredible and true.

You can see pictures of Bernadette on the internet too. But, I have heard there is no other experience as great as when you see Bernadette in person in Nevers, France. I hope you will go there soon. I hope you will believe in God soon.
              You won't teach me anything about this place. I probably know more about french culture than you do. As a matter of fact , we can even continue this conversation in french if you like to...what do you say ?...

I don't think you get it though. There's no such thing as a miracle or a superior intervention. A miracle violates the laws of nature.

There's unfortunately nothing i can do to give you a major reality check about your beliefs. And i don't think i should even bother. Afterall , if it makes you happy...more power to you.

Comment

Originally posted by gandhalf View Post
                You won't teach me anything about this place. I probably know more about french culture than you do. As a matter of fact , we can even continue this conversation in french if you like to...what do you say ?...

I don't think you get it though. There's no such thing as a miracle or a superior intervention. A miracle violates the laws of nature.

There's unfortunately nothing i can do to give you a major reality check about your beliefs. And i don't think i should even bother. Afterall , if it makes you happy...more power to you.
                You did not look to see who St. Bernadette is, did you !!!

I dare you to find out who Padre Pio is also ? But, you are too scared to look, because you might have to change your life.

You do not know anything about the laws of nature. Only two modern men can say they truly know about the laws of nature, Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein. And they BOTH WERE VERY DEVOUT TO GOD ! It is you who are intellectually immature, when has there ever been a painting or any creation without an artist or a creator ? You cannot find one, you will never find one !Your thinking is not logical.

So, eat your french fries !!!!
                Last edited by Winter; 07-23-2008, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Good.

I did'nt bother rerading the post just the title

Comment

damn i thought i was going to have a rottweiler for barbecue

Comment

Working...
                    X