No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mickey Bey on PEDs, Mayweather-Guerrero Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mickey Bey on PEDs, Mayweather-Guerrero Return

Ryan Burton catches up with Mickey Bey to discuss the controversy with his positive drug test, his return on the Mayweather-Guerrero undercard and more. [Click Here To Read More]

PED cheat scumbag.

Comment

Comment

Completely full of sheet.

Comment

I feel sorry for him because the doctor wrote down that he believed it was not a ped so it wasn't beys fault. Could've happened to anyone

Comment

Does anyone actually believe this bum ass drug cheat's sob story? Fuck outta here with that.

Comment

Originally posted by *CHAMPNAS* View Post
              I feel sorry for him because the doctor wrote down that he believed it was not a ped so it wasn't beys fault. Could've happened to anyone
              The doctor unintentionally injected him with something that sent his testosterone sky-rocketing?

Comment

someone needs to do something about these crooked doctors using boxers as guinea pigs. i stand with mickey

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                  someone needs to do something about these crooked doctors using boxers as guinea pigs. i stand with mickey
                  lol, of what possible benefit would it be to the doctor?

It's not about guinea-pigging, they already know the effects of these substances.

Comment

That dude is full of s**t...u team ayweather fans are something else..

Comment

Working...
                    X