Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are people acting like this is a victory for Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are people acting like this is a victory for Mayweather?

Mayweather could have, should have, would have..

But he didn't.

Marquez chose to take the risk and got the victory! to me it makes Mayweather feel more like a chump since he didn't have the balls to get in there and do what Marquez just did.

I noticed it as well, Mayweather fanatics that never liked him are rocking Marquez sigs all of a sudden.

Comment

Because ALL American fighters dont have to fight anyone because: "they would have won anyway"

Are you not used to this by now?

Comment

Mayweather vs Marquez: 12-0

jus sayin

Comment

This Marquez will kill Mayweather.

I'm so happy Pacquaio got knocked out, I was getting damn sick of him and Floyd.

I can't wait till Floyd gets fuked up too.

I wanna see Floyd in the same ring as Prime Lennox Lewis. no count outs. When he gets knocked dead, just wake him up again so Lennox can do it again.

JMM owned Pac and he'll go after Mayweather next,

This is a brand new JMM peded up and twice as powerful.

Comment

because Floyds fan base is garbage.... he literally did nothing but his fans are celebrating and rocking Marquez on their sigs.

Sorry but Floyd chose the cowards way out....

Comment

Who said that??? Every post I have seen is people BLASTING Mayweather for not fighting Pacquiao when he had the chance.

Mayweather should have been the one in there tonight, but Marquez went in like a true warrior and fought.

BTW, your thread doesn't change the fact that Manny got knocked out by a Mexican Warrior.

Comment

what people specifically?? name names

Comment

Tonight is a holiday for Mayweather fans, they got a hard earned victory. Grats bro!

Comment

what do you guys think of a possible marquez vs mayweather 2 match up.........

Comment

Working...
                    X