No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley: No Rounds Off, I Need To Win Each One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley: No Rounds Off, I Need To Win Each One

Timothy Bradley once fought in lumberjack yards, on the weekend he'll battle Manny Pacquiao - considered one of the world's best pound-for-pound fighters.

Timothy Bradley says he is not about to let the chance of a lifetime pass him by when he steps into the ring against Filipino fight king Manny Pacquiao on Saturday.

"It's all or nothing," Bradley vowed. "No rounds off. Round by round, I have to win each one."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn right you do. But **** winning each round, go for the KO

You'll get robbed

Comment

I don't know anyone who is going to order this fight

Comment

Arum wouldnt mind seeing Bradley dethroning Pac and becoming his new young champ therefor I dont think there will be a robbery if Bradley were to win a close decision.

Comment

You would be awesome could point me in the direction of a good platform....

Comment

The question is, when Bradley got shot with the left, will he be the same or not?
            Pacman has proven that he can take hard shot from taller and heavier opponents, but, retaliates with his own combos of hard punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
              The question is, when Bradley got shot with the left, will he be the same or not?Pacman has proven that he can take hard shot from taller and heavier opponents, but, retaliates with his own combos of hard punches.
              the answer is. that goes both ways.

Comment

translation: I need to win every round or I'm getting robbed

Comment

I used to think they'd rob Bradley of a decision, but now I'm not sure. If Pacman receives another gift decision his stock plummets even further than it already has.

Comment

You need a KD in each round to get a split decision mate.

Comment

Working...
                    X