No announcement yet.

Anybody else thinking upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else thinking upset?

Anyone giving Sonnen (R) a chance? I've never doubted Silva, but for some reason I'm kind of feeling an upset.

If Sonnen (R) can manage to bring Silva down I think it's going to be a long night for Silva and I see Siva getting tired and Sonnen (R) getting a decision.

Just a gut feeling though. If I had to bet though, of course I'd go with Silva. The guy is just so dominating. I'm probaby wrong and Chael will most likely lose, but I just have a funny feeling.

Dead wrong, buddy.

Contrary to what UFC marketing will tell you, this is not the first, second, or third fight in Anderson's career where he will have ended up on the floor. Chael is not a devasting wrestler, puncher, ground n' pounder, bjj guy-- He's just a tough guy... And that's a new thing because less than two years ago I knew him as the guy that literally screamed every time he got put in a submission.

Anderson getting tired? Yeah... That's not happening. I've watched almost every single one of his fights, that doesn't happen.

I doubt this fight makes it past three minutes.

Comment

Thats what I was feeling before Fedor lost. But I don't think it's gonna happen here.

Chael doesn't have the striking to even compete with Silva, Silva's guard is Chael's worst nightmare. Once he takes Silva down and tries to pound on him, Silva is going to snap him arm off or choke him out with a triangle.

The only chance Chael really has is if he can get a takdown without landing in Silva's guard but Silva has pretty damn long limbs so even if Chael gets the lucky I'm sure it won't be a problem for Silva to slip a leg under to regain guard.

I don't really see this going past a round unless Chael has worked on his submission defense. Because Silva KO's him on the feet or submits him on the ground. And he's pissing Silva off with his trash talk so I'm sure Andersons looking for a dominating early finish.

I find it funny who people say "UFC is racist and looking for "the great white hype" to beat Silva", but in reality THIS IS THE PERFECT FIGHT TO MAKE ANDERSON LOOK GOOD AGAIN! Not a prayer in the world could save Chael on the feet, and once he gets the takedown, he's getting tapped. Not to mention he's pissing Silva off which is gonna make him want to hurt him bad.

Chael's a dead man and Anderson gets to please the fans and get Dana off his back. The guy to beat him isn't white, he's Brazilian and his names Vitor.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        Dead wrong, buddy.

Contrary to what UFC marketing will tell you, this is not the first, second, or third fight in Anderson's career where he will have ended up on the floor. Chael is not a devasting wrestler, puncher, ground n' pounder, bjj guy-- He's just a tough guy... And that's a new thing because less than two years ago I knew him as the guy that literally screamed every time he got put in a submission.

Anderson getting tired? Yeah... That's not happening. I've watched almost every single one of his fights, that doesn't happen.

I doubt this fight makes it past three minutes.
        C'mon man lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          Thats what I was feeling before Fedor lost. But I don't think it's gonna happen here.

Chael doesn't have the striking to even compete with Silva, Silva's guard is Chael's worst nightmare. Once he takes Silva down and tries to pound on him, Silva is going to snap him arm off or choke him out with a triangle.

The only chance Chael really has is if he can get a takdown without landing in Silva's guard but Silva has pretty damn long limbs so even if Chael gets the lucky I'm sure it won't be a problem for Silva to slip a leg under to regain guard.

I don't really see this going past a round unless Chael has worked on his submission defense. Because Silva KO's him on the feet or submits him on the ground. And he's pissing Silva off with his trash talk so I'm sure Andersons looking for a dominating early finish.

I find it funny who people say "UFC is racist and looking for "the great white hype" to beat Silva", but in reality THIS IS THE PERFECT FIGHT TO MAKE ANDERSON LOOK GOOD AGAIN! Not a prayer in the world could save Chael on the feet, and once he gets the takedown, he's getting tapped. Not to mention he's pissing Silva off which is gonna make him want to hurt him bad.

Chael's a dead man and Anderson gets to please the fans and get Dana off his back. The guy to beat him isn't white, he's Brazilian and his names Vitor.
          Can't wait for this. This is going to be entertaining as hell.

People really think UFC is racist? I understand them wanting an english speaking champ, but racist? IDK....

Comment

Chael is gonna squeal like a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
              Can't wait for this. This is going to be entertaining as hell.

People really think UFC is racist? I understand them wanting an english speaking champ, but racist? IDK....
              I know. I think the reason most of them say that is because they hate Dana & the UFC so much, and they can't sign Fedor or Overeem so they just full out hate them, and this is just another ridiculous way of showing it.

Comment

there is always a chance of an upset ALWAYS, did any of you guys give Matt Serra a chance?

Comment

Nah, Sonnen(R) is just another piece of **** hypejob. He's got next to no chance imo.

Comment

Originally posted by venom1 View Post
                    there is always a chance of an upset ALWAYS, did any of you guys give Matt Serra a chance?
                    Your right, there's always a chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X