No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne-Arreola Purse Bid Postponed To January 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stiverne-Arreola Purse Bid Postponed To January 24

However far along talks may be for the ordered heavyweight rematch between Bermane Stiverne and Chris Arreola, the two sides now have another week to work out a deal – or at least, to stall.

A purse bid hearing originally scheduled for January 17 has now been pushed back one full week. The purse bid for the vacant WBC heavyweight title fight will now take place Friday, January 24 at the WBC headquarters in Mexico City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don King holdingthings up again

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
      Don King holdingthings up again
      I feel very bad for the boxers he promotes.

Stiverne, G Jones and many others have had long periods of inactivity with no income from boxing. He signed Oleg Platov, and a year later, he still hadn't fought. Now, once again, it's been over a year since Platov's fought.

Comment

DK doing what he does best!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          I feel very bad for the boxers he promotes.

Stiverne, G Jones and many others have had long periods of inactivity with no income from boxing. He signed Oleg Platov, and a year later, he still hadn't fought. Now, once again, it's been over a year since Platov's fought.
          He's freaking scum!
          I thought he was gone after Cloud lost.... nope...still here.
          People need to wise up... going to smaller promoters is better than this guy... at least with them, you'll be fighting lower tier fighters and probably making the same

Comment

Working...
          X