No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Peterson a Possibility For December 10th Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan-Peterson a Possibility For December 10th Clash

WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan has seen his name linked with many different opponents for his December 10th return date. Khan is the rare recipient of three appearances on HBO in one calendar year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yh you fight Peterson you fraud A mere con! Matthysse will destroy Morales, fight him after or how about Prescott when he K.O's McCloskey?
    I have no respect for this cherry picker.

Comment

"In a position to pick and choose"

Khan has believed this his entire career. He cherry picked his way to a world title for god sake, its hard to respect a guy like this, regardless of his skills in the ring. Khan (and his team) genuinely think they are in the same class as Mayweather and Pac

Comment

Wack fight madaina or lucas then bradley go up to welter and fight ortiz

Comment

He has the best resume at 140...period. So I don't know how you can criticise him of being a cherry picker, it is ridiculous.

Khan himself has always stated he will fight the matthysse-morales winner, or Peterson. Quite frankly those are the best 2 options, obviously he would rather it be Morales who is a huge name in the sport and probably a less risky fight, but I am sure he will fight any of those guys.

Comment

Peterson earned a shot at Khan with his last performance even tho I think Khan picks him apart.

Comment

Khan just beat maidana then unified against Judah, Peterson is his mandatory and a decent enough fighter in the division and has a style we havent seen Khan against, plus he is availiable to be booked now, i dont see anything wrong with this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post

Khan has believed this his entire career. He cherry picked his way to a world title for god sake, its hard to respect a guy like this, regardless of his skills in the ring. Khan (and his team) genuinely think they are in the same class as Mayweather and Pac

weren't you one of the jabronies saying "Maidana will murder him" and "Zab by brutal left uppercut ko"?...

That's right..you suck hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
                  Khan just beat maidana then unified against Judah, Peterson is his mandatory and a decent enough fighter in the division and has a style we havent seen Khan against, plus he is availiable to be booked now, i dont see anything wrong with this fight
                  Rather see him fight Lucas for another strap though..

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post

How did he cherry pick a world title he fought a solid guy and champion in Kotelnik and won every round he made it look easy but no one else at 140 would have had such an easy time with the tough tricky Ukrainian.

Name one fighter who has a better resume at 140 than Amir Khan?

Comment

Working...
                    X