No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr.'s Take: Cotto By Decision, Margarito By KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr.'s Take: Cotto By Decision, Margarito By KO

NEW YORK - The former four-time world champion Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. expects tonight's rematch to prove that Antonio Margarito is far from finished and has a good chance to beat Miguel Cotto for the WBA junior middleweight title at Madison Square Garde. Margarito beat Cotto in their first meeting, in July 2008, by an eleventh round TKO in the welterweight division. Unlike many, Chavez doesn't believe Margarito's right eye is fully healed and he says the Mexican boxer has to fight smart in the ring. Margarito required multiple surgical procedures after injuring his orbital bone in last year's loss to Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

vgfxf

Great assessment chavez.......
    Ur legacy lives on we love u....
    Cotto ur not real u got a shaky heart...

Comment

it's not that hard to predict these two outcomes really. but nobody knows what it's going to be.

Comment

Chavez Sr you are a legend but the fighter that is "nothing" is YOUR SON..

And NO EXCUSES for Margarito because the top doctors say he is fine and Marg says he is too...

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
          Great assessment chavez.......
          Ur legacy lives on we love u....
          Cotto ur not real u got a shaky heart...
          Oh let me guess... You're a Mexican, aren't you? Stop hugging Cheato's nuts cuz he ain't going nowhere tonight.... And the "legend" you keep praising, isn't curing cancer with his predictions. He's repeating what everyone else has said about how it will play out... Nothing new...

Comment

Cotto is been in mAny wars and came out on top most of the time , his heart is unquestioned ,only a hater would say otherwise

Comment

I love how this is suddenly becoming PR vs Mex. lmao. I seriously want Margarito to pay for his actions tonight. And Mr.Cotto will deliver on his promise.

Comment

I think it's a braver thing to fight a man that pummelled you than to be a bigger man getting smacked around by the smaller 1.

Comment

I'm goin to quote somebody here and imean no disrespect to anybody cause this fight is going to be the same as last time if not worse for cotto it was MR.Bernard Hopkins come Sunday mornig the Puerto Rican flag will be flown at half staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I think it's a braver thing to fight a man that pummelled you than to be a bigger man getting smacked around by the smaller 1.

LMAO, good one...

Comment

Working...
                    X