Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Promises: I'll Beat Mayweather in 12 Months!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Promises: I'll Beat Mayweather in 12 Months!

WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan has promised to fight, and beat, Floyd Mayweather Jr. within twelve months time. Khan will defend his WBA/IBF junior welterweight titles on December 10 in the United States. He is scheduled to fight again in March 2012, likely in the UK, which is either going to be a final junior welterweight defense or the British boxer's expected debut at 147-pounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Amir needs to stfu already and he dare claim he is humble? With this statement and the one in the morning he makes himself sound like a dick. Fck that taxi driver

Comment

Shut up con I like how a glass jaw fighter talks so much fight at welter already n get ktfo

Comment

Khan going Joe Namath on us.

Fair enough. Time to back it up with action

Comment

Why do boxingscene have to run a brand new article every time Amir posts on his twitter, ffs?!? Are they really that desperate for news? We already know he wants to fight Mayweather.

Comment

Yet another thread about Khan talking about Floyd

Comment

I am sure I am not alone saying I am sick of Khan running his mouth. There is no way he even deserves a shot at Floyd, he only wants the big payday. Pacquiao will be next. Khan needs to prove himself at welterweight before even thinking of Floyd. Berto would be a good challenge, or Ortiz. Ortiz said Maidana wanted nothing to do with him for a rematch, and if at 147, I think Ortiz would KO Maidana. He knocked him down 3 times in their first fight, before running out of gas and then quitting. The weight drain took too much out of him. At least Ortiz beat an unbeaten champion in Berto to make himself near the top of the welter class. Khan does not even exist. Jesse Vargas would probably beat Khan, but Khan is all interested in belts, when it is convenient for him to be.

Comment

Amir, do U think they'll let FRAUD out of
                Nevada State Prison; or U making Polite
                Conversation???

Comment

he still talkin about floyd

Comment

haven't they all said that, yet he is still bankin' n rankin' up?? smh, Khan, u aint THAT good!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X