No announcement yet.

were old school fighters really complte fighters like they say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were old school fighters really complte fighters like they say

on hbo and espn they are always saying that the old school fighters were complete fighters what timezone are they talking about 50's 60's 70's or 80's?

no, most of them were primitive ..look at harry greb , the guy fought like a kangaroo.. even charlie z is more skilled than that mofoker

Comment

Same as every era;

Some were, some weren't.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        no, most of them were primitive ..look at harry greb , the guy fought like a kangaroo.. even charlie z is more skilled than that mofoker
        lolwattehfukisdissh|t

Comment

When I think of this topic I thin. k of the people that talk about the lost art of inside fighting that floyd is a complete fighter because he fights well inside while simultaneously trashing every freddie roach fighter for their lack of an inside game.

All I have to say about it is even muhammad the greatest of all time ali had absolutely no answers inside against frazier.

Comment

Charlie Z probably could knock him out.

Comment

Yes and no.

Comment

15 rounds fights, only one or two titles, 8 weight classes and fighting very frequent. Guys were obligated to learn their craft. In all eras there are great fighters.

Comment

where'd you see footage of an actual Greb fight? I should red K you

Comment

There is no footage of Greb fighting, only limited training footage?

Comment

Working...
                    X