Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People need to chill out on this Bradley hatred ish.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People need to chill out on this Bradley hatred ish.

It's really overblown. Yeah he ducked Khan, but when you pass on fighting one guy to have a practically guaranteed fight with someone (a lot) better, and more famous, for more money, it's not exactly an unforgivable decision. And besides it's not as if the guy he "ducked" hasn't made similar boxing decisions in his career. He sure did make Maidana wait for his MANDATORY challenge, and we all know we'll never see a rematch. And yeah Casa his a really bad choice for an opponent (Even keeping it all in-house, they could of at least had Antwone Smith), but people shouldn't act as if that the only major name fight on the card that's an uncompetive mis-match.

he signed up with arum??? is that the only way to get to duckqiao?? to get to pac you need to be a top ranks slave..

this is gonna be clottey vs duckqiao 2..

bradley is a lucky man...gonna get millions to make duckquaio look good

Comment

bradley knew he was gonna get the fight..that's why he ignored khan...so uncle bob sealed the deal a long long time ago...what a sneaky old **** lol

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
        It's really overblown. Yeah he ducked Khan, but when you pass on fighting one guy to have a practically guaranteed fight with someone (a lot) better, and more famous, for more money, it's not exactly an unforgivable decision. And besides it's not as if the guy he "ducked" hasn't made similar boxing decisions in his career. He sure did make Maidana wait for his MANDATORY challenge, and we all know we'll never see a rematch. And yeah Casa his a really bad choice for an opponent (Even keeping it all in-house, they could of at least had Antwone Smith), but people shouldn't act as if that the only major name fight on the card that's an uncompetive mis-match.
        I don't think Antwone Smith is with Top Rank, is he? But, yea that would have actually been a solid fight.

Maybe too risky though? Since Smith doesn't have name value but still not a total scrub...While Casamayor has name value but shot to pieces...

I never even thought about a Bradley-Smith match up...That could have been interesting.

Look some of the hate that Bradley gets is from the Khan crew and I think deservedly so...The rest of the hate that Bradley gets, has absolutely nothing to do with Bradley... It has to do with stupid ass Floyd fans vs Pac fans crap...Where they try to diminish the other guy future opponent.

I still have my doubts that Pac will even fight Bradley next...But, if he does, this would be a great 2012 start for Pac. He will fight a legit threat IMO. A dude that's on top of his game and very versatile. I wouldn't say it's a walk in the park for Pac. For sure his toughest test since Cotto...However, I wouldn't be shocked if Pac fought the winner of Marg-Cotto II next.
        Last edited by jrosales13; 09-30-2011, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          he signed up with arum??? is that the only way to get to duckqiao?? to get to pac you need to be a top ranks slave..

this is gonna be clottey vs duckqiao 2..

bradley is a lucky man...gonna get millions to make duckquaio look good
          Yeah, the keep it in house attitude is really sad, but hey it is what it is. What I'm really worried about is how this will effect the May-Pac neogiations (If they are any) this Winter, with Pac already having another big fight cooked up. But if Bradley and Pac did fight, I don't think Bradley would pull a Clottey. He would give his upmost effort to win, not just collect a check. And while I don't think he'd win, I do think it would be Pac's best fight since at least Cotto.

Comment

Because *****s and Pac-haters will again find away to discredit Pac's win(if he does) by dissing his opponent's which is Tim "Head-Punch" Bradley by next year if they fight?!

Comment

let them keep hating, when Bradley starts taking all these OVERRATED PROSPECTS OUT, they will try to jump on the bandwagon

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
                Yeah, the keep it in house attitude is really sad, but hey it is what it is. What I'm really worried about is how this will effect the May-Pac neogiations (If they are any) this Winter, with Pac already having another big fight cooked up. But if Bradley and Pac did fight, I don't think Bradley would pull a Clottey. He would give his upmost effort to win, not just collect a check. And while I don't think he'd win, I do think it would be Pac's best fight since at least Cotto.
                Remember one thing..as long as pac is signed with arum we will never see him fight mayweather...I think pac would love to fight but arum has other plans..if he lets pac fight floyd and he loses..where does that leave bob arum?? who has he left?? he's got cotto and margarito but them together won't be able to pull the numbers pacquiao pulls.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  Remember one thing..as long as pac is signed with arum we will never see him fight mayweather...I think pac would love to fight but arum has other plans..if he lets pac fight floyd and he loses..where does that leave bob arum?? who has he left?? he's got cotto and margarito but them together won't be able to pull the numbers pacquiao pulls.
                  I don't know, Arum has been in the game for decades...No matter how many stars he has lost in the past...He has always found the next guy....Why would this be any different?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    I don't know, Arum has been in the game for decades...No matter how many stars he has lost in the past...He has always found the next guy....Why would this be any different?
                    That's exactly right..he has been in the game for years and made millions how many more millions does he need ???Why is it always top rank vs top rank?? Well most of the time it is!!

But the fact remains that since he lost mayweather ..pacquiao is his next best thing..who else is out there who would give him such a big cut of the purse and who else has such a popularity status?? No one..cotto and margarito are popular but when it comes to marketing and selling pacquiao is the last guy who will bring top rank such big money in.

Comment

Working...
                    X