No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek Has Yet To Decide on Next Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tomasz Adamek Has Yet To Decide on Next Opponent

Former two division world champion Tomasz Adamek (48-2, 29KOs) has yet to decide on his next opponent. Rumors have been swirling but the Polish star says none of them are true. His team is speaking with several possible candidates. Adamek has been out of the ring since last December's split decision win over Steve Cunningham. He has already been training for the last month and plans to step things up this week.

[Click Here To Read More]

Can he fight Wilder or someone so we can finally be rid of this glory-stealer? His "wins" have aversley affected fighters like Cunningham and Chamber's careers. Why do we still tolerate this bum?

Comment

I wouldnt call Adamek a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Can he fight Wilder or someone so we can finally be rid of this glory-stealer? His "wins" have aversley affected fighters like Cunningham and Chamber's careers. Why do we still tolerate this bum?
        Yeah, he has gotten two gifts recently. I was really surprised with the Eddie Chambers "win." Chambers was literally fighting one handed and still embarrassed Adamek.

Adamek was good at Cruiser Weight and had a decent win against Arreola at Heavy weight...But he's shot now.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
          I wouldnt call Adamek a bum.
          Yeah, you're right...he's a real world-beater.

Comment

Tyson Fury?

Comment

Audley Harrison? James toney? Ali?

Comment

Adamek has had a lot of success I hope his recent slide in form isn't related to his beatdown at the hands of Vitali.he hasn't been the same since IMO,too many wars,he's in danger of damaging a superb legacy.

Comment

Shouldn't have ducked Pulev

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Tyson Fury?
                    Fury is most likely fighting Pulev next.

Comment

Working...
                    X