Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Barros: I Will End Celestino Caballero's Career!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Barros: I Will End Celestino Caballero's Career!

WBA "regular" featherweight champion Jonathan Barros has promised to end the career of Celestino Caballero on June 18 in Mendoza, Argentina. Last week, Caballero said that he promised his family that he would seriously consider retirement if he suffered another loss. Caballero is returning from a ten round split decision loss to super featherweight Jason Litzau, which took place in November.

[Click Here To Read More]

i think barros will end caba career he sounds very confident and caba is talking about his career ending to different paths being discussed barros by ud

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      i think barros will end caba career he sounds very confident and caba is talking about his career ending to different paths being discussed barros by ud
      I didnt know you could hear writing. Please you make it seem like you actually follow this guys career, when everyone knows you dont. Barros a solid contender but a paper champ Gamboa beat him then he fights some dude from Panama and wins the same vacant belt WBA is wack. Barro and Cab should be a good fight if Caballero keeps the pressure he might be able to pull a corner stoppage or possible decision because he is fighting in Barros country. But Barros has a good chin so as long as he boxes smart he could get the decision fairly as wel or a TKO it all depends on how Celestino looks in the first few rounds his movement wasnt too good for Litzau .
      Last edited by Kannabis Kid; 06-02-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X