Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have we learned from BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless you were an alt playing along. I've noticed you know how to spell better. Cool. Anyway.... I've that every fighter ever will be overrated to someone, I've also learned that usually when ppl are getting flamed and they say they don't take the Internet serious, they usually do.

Comment

That for some reason, bad posting seems to get rewarded with more responses than good posting.

Comment

That Pinoys are dirty minded little buggers.

Comment

i've "learnt" that English is hardly spoken by the British, despite the fact that the word "English" is part of the name of the country, mate.

Comment

that this forum has more morons than smart/regular posters.

i've also learned alot of boxers from this forum, joe calzaghe, jeff lacy, and others i never thought i would meet.

Comment

Originally posted by o z i r View Post
              i've "learnt" that English is hardly spoken by the British, despite the fact that the word "English" is part of the name of the country, mate.
              I could out-spell you, darkie.

Comment

I've learned that the Internets is a messed up place where some have waisted their lives.

Also that Trolls should be labeled as ******ed.

IT'S the 1NT3RN3T5...R3L4X!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                  I could out-spell you, darkie.
                  you wish, softie.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                    I've also learned that usually when ppl are getting flamed and they say they don't take the Internet serious, they usually do.
                    Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
                    bad posting seems to get rewarded with more responses than good posting.
                    Originally posted by Flames Of War View Post
                    that this forum has more morons than smart/regular posters.
                    all of the above plus:

-most people are terrible at discussing religion regardless of what side of the coin they're on

-the more alts one creates, the less funny they become.

-boxing fans prefer toilet humor and insest disucssions more than any other group that i've seen on the internet.

-******s are very entertaining.

-there is a reason why so very few people out there make it as professional comedians.

-that the guy who invents a way to TRUELY permanently ban accounts will be worshipped as a god by me.

Comment

Working...
                    X