Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the longest you've ever stayed awake without sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the longest you've ever stayed awake without sleep?

And why ?

4 days... because I have insomnia and It was mid week so I had work everyday.

by the 4th day you can't tell the difference between reality and your imagination .You're afraid to get up because you feel like you're going to collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      4 days... because I have insomnia and It was mid week so I had work everyday.

by the 4th day you can't tell the difference between reality and your imagination .You're afraid to get up because you feel like you're going to collapse.
      I hate that shlt...when i got something really important to do in the morning i cant sleep for shlt...but when i dont...im cool with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        I hate that shlt...when i got something really important to do in the morning i cant sleep for shlt...but when i dont...im cool with it.
        23 hours. Drove across the country and when I arrived I was pumped up on energy drinks that I couldnt sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Actus Reus 21 View Post
          23 hours. Drove across the country and when I arrived I was pumped up on energy drinks that I couldnt sleep.
          do those drinks really work? iv never tried them.

Comment

Energy drinks work......until you crash in a couple hours

Comment

probably close to 21 hours one day slept 8 then did it again
              after Super Storm Sandy every patient that was ruining on a concentrator needed tanks of oxygen due to power failure it was crazy!

Comment

3 and a half days. I can't sleep when i've got something on my mind, it was a bit strange after 2 days my eyes hurt when i closed them to try and sleep.

Comment

about a day and a half i'd say. 36-40 hours.

Comment

About 2 and a half days without sleep is the longest I've gone maybe more and it was mainly due to stress and chest pains, some **** threatened too break in the house and take my niece (long story) wanted too be up in case he did have the bollocks to actually try it.

Comment

Working...
                    X