Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Button Mashers Return to Fight Night 4 (LOL)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Button Mashers Return to Fight Night 4 (LOL)

From what I read on the Xbox site, they're going to begin DC today and by September they say the button configs will be available as an update.

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
    From what I read on the Xbox site, they're going to begin DC today and by September they say the button configs will be available as an update.
    DC? What's that?

And I like buttons. Sticks are wack. So this is good news.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I havent played Round 4 yet as I am far too poor to afford a new gaming system. As far as Round 3 though I always used config 4, stick and buttons. Allowed me to get power when I wanted and presicion when I wanted. Not saying it made me the best in the world, but better than anyone I played.

Comment

This is not good news, spamming punches is already too effective. With buttons there's gonna be 400 punches a round.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          Totally false. People thought the spammers or mashers was because of the buttons. So EA takes out the buttons and what is left............We STILL had the spammers and mashers only now they are using the damn stick to do it, Stick Mashers.

Mashers never went away and now giving people the option to use buttons is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
            Totally false. People thought the spammers or mashers was because of the buttons. So EA takes out the buttons and what is left............We STILL had the spammers and mashers only now they are using the damn stick to do it, Stick Mashers.

Mashers never went away and now giving people the option to use buttons is better.
            Nope, right now its difficult to combo hooks with precision. Now you add 2 buttons for the hooks and it all goes to hell. 200 head hook a round?

Comment

buttons are cheap

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                DC? What's that?

And I like buttons. Sticks are wack. So this is good news.
                DC = downloadable content

You will be able to download a free patch that will allow you to use buttons for punching soon.

Also announced for download soon are an alternate version of Sugar Ray Leonard (X360 only), a new gym and some new equipment.

Source: kotaku.com

Comment

Originally posted by cupcrazy01 View Post
                  DC = downloadable content

You will be able to download a free patch that will allow you to use buttons for punching soon.

Also announced for download soon are an alternate version of Sugar Ray Leonard (X360 only), a new gym and some new equipment.

Source: kotaku.com
                  OK cool, thanks.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by SugarSugar View Post
                    This is not good news, spamming punches is already too effective. With buttons there's gonna be 400 punches a round.
                    Blame the button/stick mashers for that, not the game. Allowing a player to configure the pad so it's comfortable is always a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X