Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Floyd Mayweather not fight some of the best fighters in his divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did Floyd Mayweather not fight some of the best fighters in his divisions?

Mayweather-Mosley at 147 , Mayweather-Tszyu at 140 , Mayweather-Spadafora at 135 , Mayweather-Margarito at 147 , Mayweather-Cotto at 147 , etc.

Well?

I'm not saying those guys could have beat him but how come those fights never got made?

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Mayweather-Mosley at 147 , Mayweather-Tszyu at 140 , Mayweather-Spadafora at 135 , Mayweather-Margarito at 147 , Mayweather-Cotto at 147 , etc.

Well?

I'm not saying those guys could have beat him but how come those fights never got made?
    This meanz WAR

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
      This meanz WAR
      yes.

Comment

Well?

Tua Tua Tua.......you know some **** gonna get started

Comment

Welcome to boxingscene, '05-'07.

Comment

scarrrrrrrrrrrreeddd

to DEATH...............................kosta would have raped mayweather period and if you have seen mayweather in a interview i say about 3 years ago you would here mayweather say himself that the top man in the division was kosta and some day he would like to fight him but he couldn,t stand in the ring with kosta 3 or 4 years ago...

Comment

Well?

SSM had a tooth ache
              Cotto didn't want Floyd at 140. Just like Hatton
              Spada LOL. Much rather have Floyd face Casa
              Tsyzu: Honestly, I don't know what happend there
              Margarito: Only if you believe in the 8m

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
                SSM had a tooth ache
                Cotto didn't want Floyd at 140. Just like Hatton
                Spada LOL. Much rather have Floyd face Casa
                Tsyzu: Honestly, I don't know what happend there
                Margarito: Only if you believe in the 8m
                Dominicano.......how you cut out the image like that in your avi? to make it look like it has no background??

Comment

Originally posted by iBox4Real View Post
                  Dominicano.......how you cut out the image like that in your avi? to make it look like it has no background??
                  Not sure. TNC gave it to me.

Comment

Some of those fights could still happen. I don't think Floyd is really retired. He's just calling it a retirement so that when he returns to the ring it will seem more important than if he's just returning to the ring after taking a little vacation. "Floyd's coming out of retirement to fight Pac! We gotta buy this PPV!"

After his break:
                    PBF ko Pac
                    PBF UD Cotto
                    PBF UD Mosely
                    PBF UD Margarito

Comment

Working...
                    X