Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami will sign Dwayne wade , johnson and stoudamire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami will sign Dwayne wade , johnson and stoudamire.

Ok so Pat Riley is in charge of the front office and he is handling the money.

What a relieve!! He is a winner. He has a winner mentality. He knows what to do.

Tell me is this isnt a good move and if is not possible , I think is very possible.

First off , we have to consider the fact that Wade has stated that he will accept a non max contract if his winning chances are high.

Heat sign Wade , Amare and either Johnson or Gay.

Free up some space , by letting Beasley go in a trade. Maybe they can trade for David Lee.

But By being a Heat fan( i prob missed like 5 games in total) i witnessed passes both from Arroyo and chalmers , ( Arroyo is a way better passer) passes to Beasley , Anthony , Jones , Magloire , so many passes inside the paint , right under the ****ing hoop. And the ball either slipped off their hands out of bounds , or onto the opponents hands , Can u imagine the alley oops from Arroyo to Amare/Wade/Johnson/Gay.

Arroyo can stay , for 1 mil a year he could be a nice addition if they cant find a good point guard. His point are not all that but his assit to to ratio is prob like top 5 in the league.

Imagine this starting lineup.

pg - Arroyo 2nd chalmers

g - Johnson / Richardson

sg - wade /Wright

pf - haslem or Lee

c - Amare. J'O could stay and contend , but he will have to be happy with a medium salary contract , whioch I doubt it. But I think he really wants to stay so who knows. Or even If they let Haslem go Amare at PF and J'O at center. I dont know.

But damn , I cant control my erection over the thought of the Arroyo alley oops to either one of those guys. Even Bosh , Or Carlos Boozer.

I think they can do it

he'll sign mcgrady and stoudemire.

wade is going to new york to play with bosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexy Beast View Post
      he'll sign mcgrady and stoudemire.

wade is going to new york to play with bosh.
      hahahahahha , to play in new york with who???

Bosh and wade cant win a championship by themselves.

I forgot about mcgrady , Mcgrady can come play , Beasley can go. Even more hope , thxs guy. Keep dreaming bout wade to ny , is more likely hell go to the bulls , and lebron to new york.

Comment

Wrong section to discuss Basketball. Yeah, but Pat Riley is overrated as a GM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Wrong section to discuss Basketball. Yeah, but Pat Riley is overrated as a GM.
          Why exactly?? Overrated by who?? wtf r u talking bout , this is his second year as a gm right??? I think he will do the right thing.

Over rated??? fukin idiot

Comment

amare stays in phoenix that is all

Comment

Johnson and Bosh are going to the knicks. Stoud might just go to the Heat though.

Comment

Tell Riley its not the 80s anymore.

Also...

Johnson and Bosh to the Bulls

LeBron to the Knicks

Stoudemire to Miami. Wade stays in Miami.

Reasons why....

1) Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah are promising young talent

2) LeBron = $$$$$

3) Wade has already came out and said he loves Chicago, but his heart is in Miami. Plus Wade's crazy-ex lives in Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  Tell Riley its not the 80s anymore.

Also...

Johnson and Bosh to the Bulls

LeBron to the Knicks

Stoudemire to Miami. Wade stays in Miami.

Reasons why....

1) Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah are promising young talent

2) LeBron = $$$$$

3) Wade has already came out and said he loves Chicago, but his heart is in Miami. Plus Wade's crazy-ex lives in Chicago
                  I'll tell my boy to tell him next time he buys an 8ball from him

Comment

Originally posted by ahh!! Low Blow View Post
                    Why exactly?? Overrated by who?? wtf r u talking bout , this is his second year as a gm right??? I think he will do the right thing.

Over rated??? fukin idiot
                    Man, STFU! He brought in an overpaid, inconsistent, lazy, unproductive, Jermaine O'neal to the team last season, and that bum couldn't do anything when Wade needed him to be his second best man. Same thing happen in that Celtics series, he made only 9 shots out of 44 attempts in that whole series, 20.5% shooting. Michael Beasley is another unproductive, lazy, unmotivated bum that Riley drafted. Riley hasn't done anything good as a GM other than the Shaq mega trade.

Comment

Working...
                    X