No announcement yet.

June 1st around the corner-Jail time for Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 1st around the corner-Jail time for Floyd

I cant wait to see the 24-7 for Floyds next fight. What if Floyd converts to Muslim and changes his whole attitude. Would jail humble him?

Sucks2bFloyd.

Comment

He'll be doing 30-60 days max in county jail. He'll be treated far better than the normal population, and I'm willing to bet a lot of con's like Mayweather.

He'll be fine, normal when he comes out. Nothing is going to affect him. I just hope he fights again in December, because Pac-JMM IV is practically set for November in Dallas.

Comment

It is somewhat of a mind**** to think that Floyd will be sitting in jail as the Pacquiao PPV commences just 5 miles down the same street.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Sucks2bFloyd.
          ... HELL NAH it doesn't... especially if he really made 85Mill in his last outing, shoot, a lil jail time wouldn't hurt, i'd spend it thinking about ways I'm going to spend all that dough when I get out, or rather, 'invest' haha

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
            ... HELL NAH it doesn't... especially if he really made 85Mill in his last outing, shoot, a lil jail time wouldn't hurt, i'd spend it thinking about ways I'm going to spend all that dough when I get out, or rather, 'invest' haha
            I'm pretty sure I heard him say at the press conference after the Cotto fight that he's going to brainstorm a ton of ideas for Mayweather Promotions in jail.

Comment

i been to jail plenty of times and to prison. Floyd aint got **** to worry about. Mexican, Blacks like him and that who run the **** in the county and Prison so Floyd will be good. That even if they let him into general population they probably keep him in lockdown his whole stay just to be safe.

Comment

Lol...I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

it's gonna be like AMerican History X and he's gonna meet a cool filipino guy and this filipino will save floyd from a notorious pinoy gang and he will come out peaceful and no longer racist

--

-

--

-

--

-

jk, he's doing like 30 days in his isolated cell with vip privileges and will most likely not have to interact with the hardened speeding ticket offenders

the worst thing he will experience in jail is if they play a feed of pacquiao-bradley on his TV and he's forced to watch pacquiao KO bradley

Comment

Originally posted by laudium View Post
                    Would jail humble him?
                    No, the guy behind him in the shower when Floyd drops the soap will take care of all the humbling :cool9:

Comment

Working...
                    X