No announcement yet.

David Price can't take my power: Lucas "Big Daddy" Browne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Price can't take my power: Lucas "Big Daddy" Browne

I agree with the big man, one solid shot on Prices jelly chin and he'd be waking up in next week.

Price needs to fight somebody threatening already. He's almost 30 for fuks sake. Even this fat Aussie bum would be a step up for Price.

Comment

I'd like to see this fight, browne isn't skilled but he's big, rough and bangs and he'll be there to fight

Comment

Isn't this that MMA roid-head who got dropped like a sack of spuds against Scott Belshaw?

I think its more Lucas Browne can not take David Prices power! First shot Price lands this guys a goner.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Isn't this that MMA roid-head who got dropped like a sack of spuds against Scott Belshaw?

I think its more Lucas Browne can not take David Prices power! First shot Price lands this guys a goner.
          Skip to 2:05 to see the Price Buster

Comment

Without a doubt big daddy brown would knock just about any one out when he connects,a lot of people don't know but big daddy used to be a bouncer and has only been fighting pro fights for a couple of years now.he started in mma where he was a star for a while, got beat twice by Daniel Cormier and big jim York really big names in mma,Scott Belshaw dropped brown with a really flash knock down in the first round,next round brown nearly took belshaws head clean off out for the full count one shot,I was glad to here that Ricky Hatton and his team had taken him on that's what he needed the heavyweight seen in Australia at the moment is very weak and brown would have been a wasted talent, guys like brown need to be training with other big guys who can fight.the last fight I seen him have was in Aussie a while back and thought that he needed to learn a bit more boxing movement still seemed a little mma.this guy could be anything if he stays at it.serious power.really nice guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Skip to 2:05 to see the Price Buster

Browne opponents make Prices opponents look like Ali-Frazier-Foreman.

Comment

He looks like a bouncer. Can he fight?

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                  He looks like a bouncer. Can he fight?

Comment

Haha Price sparks this guy out quicker than he did fraudley

Comment

Working...
                    X