No announcement yet.

La Familia Cartel Requests Dialogue With Mexican President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Familia Cartel Requests Dialogue With Mexican President

"We want to tell you and we want someone to hear us, let us be heard by the President of the Mexican Republic, Mr. Felipe Calderon. This is never going to end, we want to get to a consensus, we want to arrive at some type of national pact, I don’t know how, but we have to obtain it, we have to be smart and get to work, I can’t tell you more young man (talking to the reporter), for obvious reasons, we need to understand, and my message for the President of the Mexican Republic: we respect him, we admire him, and his labors towards our nation, we know he is not against the world, that’s fine, but don’t let people deceive him.

-Servando Gomez, La Tuta"
    A man claiming to be Servando,’La Tuta’ Gómez, identified as the operational leader of the Familia Michoacana cartel, called a Michoacan television station to publicly offer both dialogue and a pact with mexican President Felipe Calderon.

In a live telephone interview with Voz y Solucion T.V’s., Marcos Knapp, the man claiming to be La Tuta expressed his respect for President Calderon and the Mexican Army, but not the Federal Preventative Police (PFP) or the Specialized Organized Crime Investigations Agency (SIEDO).

He was especially frank concerning his dislike and mistrust while accusing Genaro García Luna, Federal Secretary of Public Safety, of aiding rival cartels of La Familia, primarily the Zetas and The Beltran Leyva cartels, reasons for which his cartel had centered thier attacks on the Federal Police within and surrounding the state of Michoacan.

Additionally he accused the Secretary of Public Safety of deceiving President Calderon stating that with the pretext of fighting crime, the PFP commit abuses, ****cides, and false arrests, including abuses against innocent members of cartel families.

“Why with the PFP and SIEDO? Because they are corrupted, not all of the agents, but the higher ups, the commanders, beginning with Genaro Garcia Luna. I know with this, what I’m declaring now, they are going to attempt to throw more on me, I don’t care, I know what I’m in and I know the consequences. I am an active member, like I said, of the organization, and we know and are fully aware that Genaro Garcia Luna is deceiving the President of our Republic, Mr. Felipe Calderon.

Our only problem is with the PFP and SIEDO. Why? Because they are attacking our families. I know, I am involved in a “group”, we don’t want to act in this manner, in a bit I am going to explain motives, but they come and fabricate guilt. They come and take mayors and fabricate evidence against innocent people who have nothing to do with us. In all of Michoacan they come and take innocent people, and they shouldn’t be, it is wrong. We respect 100% the Mexican Army and Navy. We have respect for the insignias and for our national symbols and heroes, our Lábaro Patrio. Never ever would we make attempts against them.

We want them to hear us: When they dedicate their actions against us, the active members, and everyone knows who we are, we will respect.

We know it is their job, we know the duties of the soldiers and the sailors, and everyone else’s as well, and we are willing to respect and conduct ourselves with honor and respect if and when they come directly for us, attack us, no others.

But what’s happening? They are taking our children, our wives, our ageing Mothers and Fathers, friends, anyone and everyone, and they try to make appear what is not.

I have a father, a mother, and children. We want to tell the people of Michoacan, and they know tghis is true, we are always honest and fair with the Mexican Army and with every other authority. We know that many of ours have made mistakes and grave errors. We do not allow such violations. We do not allow rape, kidnappings or robberies by our own.

For any young man that commits such errs, we have a code, and the code will always and must always be carried out. The young man must pay for his mistakes, what am I trying to make you understand with all this?

What we want is you to understand, we want to act with respect, we know the authorities are after us because it’s their job, but at the same time, don’t look for my family, don’t go after them, come after me, dedicate your time to catching me, my boys, the real ones, everyone knows who we are, come get US.

We want to show our love for our state of Michoacan. We are in the state of Mexico, in Guerrero, and in Guanajuato, we have to be to protect our Michoacan. We don’t want the Zetas coming in and affecting our families, our people of Michoacan.

I have already given you my name, you can investigate what areas I control, another thing I’m going to tell you: I will defend myself. I will always defend myself, you may try to stop me, you may arrest ME, but if anyone ever attacks my father, my mother, or my siblings in attempts to get closer to me, to find me, I promise, you will find me, but in a very different way.

I ask of God, he is the only one I want to judge me. I’m never going to let anyone take me down alive, not here on earth, I hope God gives me that opportunity.

If they respect us, the authorities, we will respect them. Whenever they really want to find us, wherever they want it, it will be the same, we want respect. Let them look for us, let them come after us, let them hunt us, but they must do it with honor, the way it should be, they can’t just run over the rights over other human beings.

Servano Gomez, La Tuta"
    After four days of Michoacan under fire, of non-stop, highly coordinated attacks against the Federal Police and more than 30 deaths, one wonders, if the caller was truly Don Servano, la Tuta, and if he will finally be heard and respected.

http://jacqui.instablogs.com/entry/p...can-president/

Calderon won't even acknowledge this.

Comment

the "offer" has already been declined. No sane President would consider letting a cartel run their business with the agreement that there would be no violence against the state.

Comment

I won't say anything except the Zetas are a Legion of Scumbags.

They are the worst kind of human beings.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I shouldn't have even typed that.

All they do is kill Women and Children.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I will keep saying this.

Let US get involved and we will finish them all easy.

The taliban and Iraqis put up more of a fight.

Mexico cant fight for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              I won't say anything except the Zetas are a Legion of Scumbags.

They are the worst kind of human beings.
              They say they got about a 4000 man army ?

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
                taxi cabbies included.

plus the crack dealer's on the street, that resemble to that of your grandpa.

a bunch of overhyped bums by the media.

I would say more like 30 of them are experts. The rest, bums....

Comment

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
                  Yeah but they're all sophisticated man. lol.

Like right out of a god damn Movie. They're not some low rent ******s that drive up and confront you drunk then shoot you.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    Yeah but they're all sophisticated man. lol.

Like right out of a god damn Movie. They're not some low rent ******s that drive up and confront you drunk then shoot you.
                    Why cant the US send 10 of there best and wipe the ****ers out?

Comment

Working...
                    X