No announcement yet.

Lipo 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipo 6

i saw this product in muscle mag a while back and i checked it out online but never got aroudn to buying it.

I wasnt looking for some miricle weight lose pill but iw as looking fro somethign to help the process.

Im 6' 220 about 65-70% solid
    I want to lsoe the excess fat and drop to around 180

I was looking into lipo 6 because it sounded different from the rest(dont they all).

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about this porduct?

here is a link to the ingrediants and other info
    http://www.vigorousliving.com/nuli6120ca.html

http://www.affordablesupplements.com...hedra_free.asp

Originally posted by boxer2k5
    i saw this product in muscle mag a while back and i checked it out online but never got aroudn to buying it.

I wasnt looking for some miricle weight lose pill but iw as looking fro somethign to help the process.

Im 6' 220 about 65-70% solid
    I want to lsoe the excess fat and drop to around 180

I was looking into lipo 6 because it sounded different from the rest(dont they all).

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about this porduct?

here is a link to the ingrediants and other info
    http://www.vigorousliving.com/nuli6120ca.html

http://www.affordablesupplements.com...hedra_free.asp

If it doesnt have ephedra throw it out the window,

I noticed you made a post in my clenbuterol post, Through healthy diet and exercise you can reach your goals...Hard work

However check into the burning fat thread and pick up the

Ephedrine
    Caffeine
    Aspirin

Stack...This will help you a lot!....

Also want to lose even more drink only water and cut out any bread/flour products as well.

Exercise regularly and eat LEAN cut WHITE meats and vegetables and no fruit...That will get you effective weight loss.

Comment

damn no fruit

it thought it was good for you and better snack than **** like snickers
      i work in the produce department at a supermarket and ima lways picking at the fruit

well i guess i have to stop

where can i get this stack
      Ephedrine
      Caffeine
      Aspirin

i can get asprine anywhere but where do i get ephedrine alone and do i take caffeine pills

and how od i take them once a day?

thanks for your help

i jsut started runnign again
      about 5 times a week

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5
        damn no fruit

it thought it was good for you and better snack than **** like snickers
        i work in the produce department at a supermarket and ima lways picking at the fruit

well i guess i have to stop

where can i get this stack
        Ephedrine
        Caffeine
        Aspirin

i can get asprine anywhere but where do i get ephedrine alone and do i take caffeine pills

and how od i take them once a day?

thanks for your help

i jsut started runnign again
        about 5 times a week

Fruit is best taken in the morning, because of the sugar content it is pretty fattening......You cant buy ephedrine anymore like you could a year ago because of the ban. However you can find it in asthma pills and such, I picked up primatene cost about 5 bucks for 24 pills. If you are in the states then it should be no problem for you....Caffeine pills should be no problem in finding either.

Take it once a day all 3 pills at once, say you get up 6am take it at like 5:15-5:30 and then go back to sleep for a bit and once you wake up you will be full of energy.

Another great thing to burn fat is if you exercise soon as you get up it will burn like 3 times the more fat.....

Comment

primatene is that right

that caffine pills and asprine all 3 together inthe mourning once a day
          with low carb diet and excercise and i wil drop the weight?

and if i go over the dose of all 3 once a day
          like lets say i take the stack in the mourning then another before midday workout
          would something go wrong
          or not
          Last edited by boxer2k5; 10-16-2004, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Skip the aspirin in the stack and add 2.5 - 5mg of Yohimbine. Aspirin has been shown to inhibit protien synthesis.

Comment

Originally posted by mbclk55
              Skip the aspirin in the stack and add 2.5 - 5mg of Yohimbine. Aspirin has been shown to inhibit protien synthesis.

I just skipped the aspirin period, I have thin blood and that is all the aspirin does for you is to get it into your system faster.....

Comment

Good choice - works graet that way.

Comment

Lipo 6 is definately a great addition to your workout and diet regimen if you take them for what they are which is weight loss SUPPLEMENTS, not Miracles. If you can find it mass produced at places like walmart for under $20 bucks you can be sure it is crap, but there are some strong supplements left if you go to the right place to get them and spend more than $30 bucks on average. if you want a list of what the ingredients in lipo 6 are designed to do, here is a site that describes the ingredients and what they do. http://www.dietsupplementreviews.com...0Liquid%20Caps

Comment

Hey bro..

I would say screw Lipo 6! Its garbage I know someone who has used it,
                    he uses hydroxicut hardcore + leukic now. I would recommend giving that a go. I mean if your trying to head into weigh loss and shredding through supplements, with your workout.

Best of luck bud!

Comment

Working...
                    X