Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The unite against racism and bigotry social group!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The unite against racism and bigotry social group!

Anyone up for this? Seems as though the whole thing is getting out of hand on this site and needs to stop racism seems to be going on unchecked. If your interested just copy my Amy in to your sig.

The idea will be that hopefully we can use this forum and discuss boxing nit colour! We should be able to read up on a fight or in the lounge without constantly stumbling across hate filled drivel!

All races welcome no hatred in here no ignorant posters like Freedom or Maniac though.

Sorry, but that Social Group will be garbage.

Comment

Racists such as yourself are not welcome please leave.

Comment

I've been researching places outside of this site you can report online racism and will be doing as such.

Comment

we could just call this group UNITE

another potential sig for the group.

Comment

I'm not really down with joining cliques but I'll support ya 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
              Anyone up for this? Seems as though the whole thing is getting out of hand on this site and needs to stop racism seems to be going on unchecked. If your interested just copy my Amy in to your sig.

The idea will be that hopefully we can use this forum and discuss boxing nit colour! We should be able to read up on a fight or in the lounge without constantly stumbling across hate filled drivel!

All races welcome no hatred in here no ignorant posters like Freedom or Maniac though.
              I don't think Freedom is a racist.
              Anyway, what's the point? It's just the internet, people who get upset about what's said on a boxing forum board need to reconsider their lives.

Comment

I'll join as long as there's no Asians in it.

Comment

The leader of this group wished death on my mother earlier today..

You really want this guy as your leader

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X