Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had no clue that Mundine was one punched by Sven Otkke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had no clue that Mundine was one punched by Sven Otkke!

I seriously didn't know about this but it's pretty funny because Otkke couldn't crack an egg! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxC_MZc7Kyg

Yeah, it was great seeing Mundine getting laid out.

Comment

The power of Ottke was something brutal. Calzaghe is lucky as hell he didn't have the balls to fight him.

Comment

Mundine's a funny one...went 12 with Kessler...but was stopped by Ottke and more recently Woods..

Comment

I saw this live on German TV. It was a very close fight and Ottke was even hurt once pretty good by Mundine.
          But Ottke punched a little harder than people think. He once fought and knocked out the brother of Arturo Gatti (Joe Gatti) and this fight almost ended horribly tragic because Gatti collapsed in the dressing room after the (brutal) knockout and was diagnosed with brain bleeding in the hospital. But thank God he was fine again soon afterwards.

Comment

I never heard of mundine till i played fight night recently he's been talking alot of shet recently so i decided to check his record sven otkke blasted him out

Comment

Yea Mundine was only 11 or 10 and 0. Early in his career. Temple shot.

Comment

Working...
              X