No announcement yet.

R.I.P Dolphy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P Dolphy!

Rodolfo Vera Quizon, Sr., OGH, (born July 25, 1928)(died July 10, 2012), known by his screen name Dolphy, is a Filipino comedian-actor in the Philippines. He is widely regarded as the Philippines' "King of Comedy" for his comedic talent embodied by his long roster of works on stage, radio, television and movies.

Dolphy passes away, says partner Zsa Zsa Padilla
    July 10, 2012 | 9:16 pm
    shareNew 0
    MANILA, Philippines—Veteran actor-comedian Rodolfo “Dolphy” Quizon passed away Tuesday evening, a few days before he celebrates his 84th birthday on July 25, his common-law-wife Zsa Zsa Padilla has confirmed to ABS-CBN.
    TV anchor Karen Davila also confirmed the report in a Tweet quoting Padilla Tuesday night.
    Dolphy was taken to the Makati Medical Center last June 9 due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and has been confined since then at the intensive care unit.
    Dolphy was a talent of ABS-CBN for years before he moved to TV5.
    Last edited by MR. SMILEY; 07-10-2012, 08:28 AM.

My Condolences. Thanks for the good laughs, pareng pidol. Kakalungkot.

Comment

RIP Manong Dolphy

Comment

RIP Mang Kosme, you're a part of my childhood.

Comment

RIP DOLPHY. Fave movies ko dito sa kanya ung Ibong Adarna, Home Along da Riles, Tataynic, at Father and son.

Comment

Rip pidol. Maraming salamat sa lahat nang tawa.

Comment

RIP and thank you for countless hours of laughing...i grew up watching John and Marsha...later Home Along The Riles

the legend will be missed

Comment

it was a pleasure working with him starring as an extra in home along when i was a kid

Comment

Kahit indi ko siya kilala ng personal para akong nawalan ng matalik na kaibigan. kakalungot talaga... RIP Mang Dolphy.

Comment

Tansan, Pacifica Falayfa, Fefita Fofongay, Captain Barbel, Darna, Pidol, John Puruntong, Kevin Kosme, Pilo Dolpo, Dolphy will always be remembered

Comment

Working...
                    X