No announcement yet.

The Texas Commission, along with the Referee should be PUNISHED and ASHAMED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Texas Commission, along with the Referee should be PUNISHED and ASHAMED

Seriously, all the signs were there that the fight should've been stopped.

First of all, Margarito's right eye was barely there. The cut was awful, and he could obviously barely see.

Second, he was getting hit very cleanly with multiple punches at once, not just one, but five sometimes. This is obviously in the later rounds. Packie was landing hard, clean, rattling shots to Marg's body and head, and Marg showed no signs of defense against those shots.

Finally, Margarito showed NO signs of offense. His punch count dipped to the 20's and 30's, and he had absolutely no snap on his punches, along with chances to get back into the fight.

Of course, Margarito and his Mexican trainer would never stop the fight, I fear for Margarito's long-term health due to the commission and referee's decision to allow the punishment continue, along with what could've happened.

If Margarito winds up with long-term damage one day, it wouldn't be wrong to blame some of the people in the stadium tonight.

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    If Margarito winds up with long-term damage one day, it wouldn't be wrong to blame some of the people in the stadium tonight.
    Karma is a *****, sir...Besides who knows what dirty stuff hes been doing in his carreer..But yeah i agree a fight like this should be stopped..

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
      Seriously, all the signs were there that the fight should've been stopped.

First of all, Margarito's right eye was barely there. The cut was awful, and he could obviously barely see.

Second, he was getting hit very cleanly with multiple punches at once, not just one, but five sometimes. This is obviously in the later rounds. Packie was landing hard, clean, rattling shots to Marg's body and head, and Marg showed no signs of defense against those shots.

Finally, Margarito showed NO signs of offense. His punch count dipped to the 20's and 30's, and he had absolutely no snap on his punches, along with chances to get back into the fight.

Of course, Margarito and his Mexican trainer would never stop the fight, I fear for Margarito's long-term health due to the commission and referee's decision to allow the punishment continue, along with what could've happened.

I blame Marg's trainer. No trainer should have their fighters get punished like that. He should've thrown the towel long time ago. When Robert Garcia was asked if stopping the fight has crossed his mind and he said no, that shows you what kind of a person/trainer he is. I don't care if Marg feels he can keep going, but sometimes you need to swallow your pride. Even Pac was more concern about Marg's well-being than Marg's corner.

Comment

LOL, pac couldnt stop him so get over it.

Comment

I have no love for Marg but i agree. When there are Refs, Doctors and even trainers there supposedly to look out for the fighters whos heart just wont quit and you still manage to take a brutal beating like that, then everybody involved should be ashamed.

Manny having to take it into his own hands and lay off some in the final round should never had happened.
          Laurence Cole proved he is an absolute joke once again with his laughable attempt at trying to look concerned for Margs and Garcia should be ashamed because he should have known as a fighter and a man that it was time to stop so Margs could live to fight another day.
          I actually felt bad for Margs and before the fight I never thought that could even be possible

Comment

It should have been stopped

But i enjoyed that ***** TBH

Comment

they (whoever they were) never wanted to stop the fight... it's the icing on the cake - suspending marg then have him slaughtered by pac

Comment

Originally posted by slickfox View Post
                LOL, pac couldnt stop him so get over it.
                Pac was holding.

Comment

Garcia is a REAL TWAT

I thought he was a stand up guy but hes a prick

Comment

They really do need to start fining refs and cornermen for not stopping fights that need to be stopped.

Comment

Working...
                    X