X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacks are the worst tippers

I'm saying this as a black person...

I work pizza delivery on the weekend as my third job. I've been doing delivery on an off for about 9 months now. I'd say I've delivered to about a dozen black people. So far, the highest tip I've gotten is 3 dollars. I'd say the average tip I get from blacks is about a dollar and a half. Compare that to the average tip of about 2 and a half dollars I get from everyone else. Th highest tip I've gotten from a non black person has been 30 dollars.

People, if you ever decide to do pizza delivery, don't deliver to a ghetto area or an area with a lot of ghetto blacks. It's not worth it. You're not going to get tips and you might get robbed.

Comment

G Doggy Dog doesnt tip, you getting a base salary and if you dont like non-tippers...GTFO AND GET A DIFFERENT JOB

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        G Doggy Dog doesnt tip, you getting a base salary and if you dont like tippers...GTFO AND GET A DIFFERENT JOB
        You only tip your Mr.Sub girl . I seen you slip the 20 bill when the sub you got with extra everything and a large diet coke was only 13.50

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post

I work pizza delivery on the weekend as my third job. I've been doing delivery on an off for about 9 months now. I'd say I've delivered to about a dozen black people. So far, the highest tip I've gotten is 3 dollars. I'd say the average tip I get from blacks is about a dollar and a half. Compare that to the average tip of about 2 and a half dollars I get from everyone else. Th highest tip I've gotten from a non black person has been 30 dollars.

People, if you ever decide to do pizza delivery, don't deliver to a ghetto area or an area with a lot of ghetto blacks. It's not worth it. You're not going to get tips and you might get robbed.
          I always tip 5-10 dollars Pizza delivery guys work hard for there money,driving around like maniacs to get your food to you hot,i did it for awhile years ago.

Comment

It's the principle of the business. The delivery service would not be possible if there's no tips. No one would be a driver and you'd have to bring your lazy ass to the store to pick your own **** up.

Comment

I've heard that Asians are the worst...you know we're cheap as ****. Personally though, I feel bad when I don't leave a tip. As far as pizza goes, I usually tip 2 or 3 bucks. Thought that was the norm?

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                G Doggy Dog doesnt tip, you getting a base salary and if you dont like non-tippers...GTFO AND GET A DIFFERENT JOB
                I would comeback to your house after work and bash your mail box and key your car,pizza delivery guys are not the ones to fck with.

Comment

For real if someone doesn't tip aleast 20% with good service then you're a straight up ****ing POS !

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post

Had a buddy who used to have to deliver to the hood.

got robbed twice

one time he knocked on the door and out of nowhere someone cold cocked him and took his pizza's and his wallet.

the guy apparently called in and told them the name of the wrong address then went to rob him because the persons door he knocked on didnt order the pizza.

after that they stopped delivering to that area

Comment

Working...
                    X