Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO - Amir Khan: I'd Fight Miguel Cotto at Welterweight (147 Pounds)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO - Amir Khan: I'd Fight Miguel Cotto at Welterweight (147 Pounds)

Nah, you come up to 150 and we got a fight.

easy saying that when he knows cotto doesnt fight at 147, and probly never will. besides, amir would never ever in a million years beat cotto

Comment

At 147lb Khan would probably win, as Cotto could very well be drained. If Cotto comes into the ring in shape, he would fold Khan in half like a thin piece of paper.

Comment

Amir would get knocked out worse than he did against Prescott.

Comment

This fight would be interesting.

But I have Cotto breaking Amir down at 147 late in the fight.

Comment

Comment

Khan is too young, too fast and too explosive for Cotto

Comment

say what you want about khan !!! at least he isnt ducking and dodging fighters like bradley is !!!! khan wants the best , while bradley is looking for the easy way out fighting the likes of cassamayor and now he wants to fight morales !!!!! freddie roach fighters dont run and hide !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  say what you want about khan !!! at least he isnt ducking and dodging fighters like bradley is !!!! khan wants the best , while bradley is looking for the easy way out fighting the likes of cassamayor and now he wants to fight morales !!!!! freddie roach fighters dont run and hide !!!!!!
                  I guess if you don't count the fact that he won't give a rematch to Maidana, you can say that he isn't dodging anyone. I say that he is dodging Maidana though. What you can say about Khan is that he has done a lot of cherry picking since Maydana, - Paul McCloskey, a washed up Zab Judah, and now Lamont Peterson. Not impressed.

Comment

I'd put my money on Khan. Cotto beating Margarito at this point in his career isn't that big of a accomplishment. Everybody's hyping Cotto casue he won Margarito but I would expect anyone to beat him.

Last time he was tested by real talent... he got beat.
                    Last edited by tailchaser001; 12-07-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X