No announcement yet.

Thoughts anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts anyone?

Ok i laughed in a thread about Amir Khan looking to fight the winner out of Marquez v Diaz. I said that Khan should be fighting the best guys at 140 as he holds the WBA belt in that division. This is the reply i got:

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    stfu *****.

this is how boxing works.

i know you're new to it.

3-4 years from now if he still hasn't fought bradley , alexander and maidana then talk.

if you don't know that kotelnik and malignaggi are top fighters , then you're too stupid to talk to.

were they safer options? sure. doesn't change the fact that they were top fighters in the division.

you do know that khan has only been at 140 for a year right?

stupid people always want to talk about **** they don't know anything about.
    Thoughts anyone?

He is a 140lb world titlist now and should be fighting the best 140lbers, no LWs included.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      He is a 140lb world titlist now and should be fighting the best 140lbers, no LWs included.
      That is exactly what i was trying to say. You can see for yourself the answer i got.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
        Ok i laughed in a thread about Amir Khan looking to fight the winner out of Marquez v Diaz. I said that Khan should be fighting the best guys at 140 as he holds the WBA belt in that division. This is the reply i got:

Thoughts anyone?
        That is exactly what i was trying to say. You can see for yourself the answer i got.
        The answer Tua gave is practical.

No way GBP throws Khan to the lions without first making as much as they can off him.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          The answer Tua gave is practical.

No way GBP throws Khan to the lions without first making as much as they can off him.
          I guess but it doesn't make him more respectable as a world class 140lber beating either of those fighters.

If he doesn't care then I guess why should anyone though.......

Comment

I understand your position, but you do need to be more patient. He will fight Maidana sometime within 8 months, I guarantee that, and if we get another so-so fight from him beforehand so what?

With so many names and options at 140, it isn't going to be really simple for all those fights to be made and it isn't just going to happen really quickly. Be patient, and if these guys still don't look like they will fight this time next year, we can start raising hell.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I understand your position, but you do need to be more patient. He will fight Maidana sometime within 8 months, I guarantee that, and if we get another so-so fight from him beforehand so what?

With so many names and options at 140, it isn't going to be really simple for all those fights to be made and it isn't just going to happen really quickly. Be patient, and if these guys still don't look like they will fight this time next year, we can start raising hell.
              I'm sorry but if he is not willing to fight his mandatory at 140 he should be stripped.

Comment

Thoughts anyone?
                Si , left hook tua es tremendo mama bicho que se cree que se las sabe todas

Comment

I give him credit for the Paulie win since I thought he'd lose but he don't get my full respect until he faces one of the top 3 at 140. If he wants a big name, what the ****s wrong with Judah? It's his best weight unlike Marquez who shouldn't go past 135 IMO. And Judah has the name, and skill level to give him problems. Quote me on this, he'll knock Khan out.

Comment

Lmao.

Who was that comment directed towards?

Comment

Working...
                    X