Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Jesus existed in modern times he'd be just another cult leader nut?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Jesus existed in modern times he'd be just another cult leader nut?

I just watched "the passion of the christ" and made me wonder what if Jesus was a nut that has a huge following he'd be just another cult leader we see today..

but he would feed the 5 thousand.

make fishes in the sea.

turn water into wine.

bring the dead back to life.

that's not just some random cult.

Comment

jesus was an illusionist

Comment

Originally posted by sikwatee View Post
        but he would feed the 5 thousand.

make fishes in the sea.

turn water into wine.

bring the dead back to life.

that's not just some random cult.
        David Blaine would have to raise his game

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
          I just watched "the passion of the christ" and made me wonder what if Jesus was a nut that has a huge following he'd be just another cult leader we see today..
          cult leaders have sex with their children and try to kill off their cult.

I see him more so just wondering around the world teaching people of his ways and moving on never asking of anything from any one, never accepting followers only friends and especially never to hold him self higher then any one he meets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
            cult leaders have sex with their children and try to kill off their cult.

I see him more so just wondering around the world teaching people of his ways and moving on never asking of anything from any one, never accepting followers only friends and especially never to hold him self higher then any one he meets.
            I think the whole "I am the way, the truth, and the life, NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME" talk might ruin that humble image.

Im not sure if wondering around talking to people would work this time.

If he wanted to save the world, this time he couldnt just hope that after he dies people write about him and after a thousand years the stories get made into a book and spread across the world.

He'd have to get on tv.

Im guessing he'd have to win American Idol.

But as soon as he started preaching he'd lose all his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba Chunday View Post
              I think the whole "I am the way, the truth, and the life, NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME" talk might ruin that humble image.

Im not sure if wondering around talking to people would work this time.

If he wanted to save the world, this time he couldnt just hope that after he dies people write about him and after a thousand years the stories get made into a book and spread across the world.

He'd have to get on tv.

Im guessing he'd have to win American Idol.

But as soon as he started preaching he'd lose all his fans.
              I prefer the jesus of the jefferson bible which i dont belive ever mentioned that.

http://www.angelfire.com/co/JeffersonBible/

and i think wondering around would work, of course he would have to start in PA with the amish to get his name known alittle but after that it should be smooth sailing.

Comment

naw. he would change our world like he did theirs.

Comment

Probably. Or perhaps like a Haile Selassie figure, seen by many as God on earth but quite obviously not.........

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                    Probably. Or perhaps like a Haile Selassie figure, seen by many as God on earth but quite obviously not.........

Button it.

Jesus is alive today and all around us, he will never die.

Comment

Working...
                    X