Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're Mexican and you're hoping for the downfall of Canelo or Chavez Jr...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're Mexican and you're hoping for the downfall of Canelo or Chavez Jr...

You're a slimy piece of chorro....

Why the hell would you hope and pray for the downfall of your own countrymen? I understand that you don't have to be nationally tied to certain fighters but how can you pray for the downfall of these two men? Look at the NSB, there are already tons of Mayweather fans hoping for them to lose, they don't want us to have champions anymore, they don't want us to be the face that's keeping boxing alive. Mexicans and Mexican Americans run this sport, we keep it interesting, and the fact that they want us gone really shows their true agenda. You siding with them only makes you one of them.

That is all.
    Last edited by Perro; 08-29-2012, 02:22 PM.

I dont understand the hate some Mexican and latinos have for Chavez Jr. and Canelo. These guys are good for boxing. They always give their best in the ring and are entertaining. I always root for A Mexican fighter when they fight anyone else. But I also back and root for LAtino fighters when they fight Non-latinos.

Comment

i always want my meskins to win

por que son de huevos y la gente piensa que por no son agiles o por que no mueven la cabeza y la chingada, ala verga con eso siempre usamos la condicion, preparacion, corazon y huevos para ganar, dejan todo en el ring, y se quedan callados

seria bueno que julito demostrara lo mismo y si no pues no pero el intento cuenta

Comment

i think it is mostly only the pochos like that puto chiguy. This exactly what I say support all your country men pero los pochos valen para pura verga.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
          i think it is mostly only the pochos like that puto chiguy. This exactly what I say support all your country men pero los pochos valen para pura verga.
          It's not just him though, I've seen tons and tons of Mexicans claiming that they want Martinez to push Jr's cerrote in. What the logic in this? Why would they want your fellow Mexican to lose?

They're nearly as bad as all those Broner fans that call Canelo a bum and a hypejob who fights nobodies. They don't want to see Mexicans at the top.

Comment

si te entiendo lo que quieres decir,los propios mexicanos no se ayudan unos al otro, mejor les entra la envidia y por eso no salimos adelante. Ya me ha pasado varias veces que mi propia gente me ha pagado mal. Pienso que todo lo que pasa es por una razon, claro que siempre va haber esa gente ignorante que no tiene remedio......

Comment

i support my countrymen. Viva mexico!

Comment

Yo soy mas Mexicano que cualquiera de ustedes y me vale verga si gana Chavez jr. Canelo es otra historia, me gusta mas que jr.

No estoy diciendo que quiero que pierda pero Martinez le pondra una verguiza si la pelea pasa del 5 rd y Chavez no puede encontrar a Martinez. Asi de simple.

Nice alt though. You don't even speak spanish lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                  Yo soy mas Mexicano que cualquiera de ustedes y me vale verga si gana Chavez jr. Canelo es otra historia, me gusta mas que jr.

No estoy diciendo que quiero que pierda pero Martinez le pondra una verguiza si la pelea pasa del 5 rd y Chavez no puede encontrar a Martinez. Asi de simple.

Nice alt though. You don't even speak spanish lmao...
                  You're a Floyd fan first and foremost, probably a Broner fan too, who went on a racist rant against Mexicans, but I'm sure you like that don't you puto?

You hope and pray for your fellow Mexican to lose to an Argentine, yet you say "Canelo is a different story"? What kind of logic is that. Why do you see Jr. any different as Canelo? He's an undefeated Mexican warrior who is on his way towards stardom, they both are, and you want one of them to fail? The pochoness is strong in this one.

And I'm not typing in Spanish because my writing in Spanish is very poor compared to how I type in English. I speak it perfectly fine.

I'll tell you one thing though, don't cry all over here after Jr. puts a whooping on the dancing fairy boy.

46-0

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    You're a Floyd fan first and foremost, probably a Broner fan too, who went on a racist rant against Mexicans, but I'm sure you like that don't you puto?

You hope and pray for your fellow Mexican to lose to an Argentine, yet you say "Canelo is a different story"? What kind of logic is that. Why do you see Jr. any different as Canelo? He's an undefeated Mexican warrior who is on his way towards stardom, they both are, and you want one of them to fail? The pochoness is strong in this one.

And I'm not typing in Spanish because my writing in Spanish is very poor compared to how I type in English. I speak it perfectly fine.

I'll tell you one thing though, don't cry all over here after Jr. puts a whooping on the dancing fairy boy.

46-0
                    Hey I'm just being honest here. Canelo has sized better against his opposition while Chavez has only began to look Ok. Plus his use of diuretics discredit him more than Canelo.
                    I never said I wanted him to fail, I just don't think he'll beat Martinez it's that simple. Martinez isn't a punching bag like lyel or Manfredo. He couldn't even KO a stationary Rubio. Chavez is too green for Martinez right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X