No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris John, Daud Yordan Doubleheader on November 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris John, Daud Yordan Doubleheader on November 9

Top Indonesian boxers Chris John and Daud Yordan will step into the ring in Singapore once again, this time to defend their respective titles on Nov. 9.

The fight organizer, Mahkota Promotion, confirmed the date and place on Tuesday but has yet to announce who each of them will fight against.

“We set the date after discussing with our main sponsor and the boxing associations. But we can’t publish the opponent’s names yet, as it still might change any time,” Wahju Prasetyo, Mahkota Promotion’s project manager, said on Tuesday. He added that the promoter was still in negotiations with sponsors about the venue of the fight.

For Chris, it will be his 17th title defense bout since taking the World Boxing Association’s featherweight crown in 2003. [Click Here To Read More]

the real mega fight. floyd and pac need to take notes

Comment

Fight of the year yet again.
      Unifying the only important titles, the WBA and IBO

Comment

I'll be impressed with John if it's Piriyapinyo. Dude has held the Asian Pacific titles forever.

Comment

Hasegawa John would be pretty good but it aint in the same galaxy Cholotarn - John the real super fight

Comment

John won't convince me till he comes 2 the US & fights a credible challanger...Jordan, over-rated, all I remember is the savage beating he took from Caballero...

Comment

John's opponent is TBA. I am sure it will be a quality opponent, as usual

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                John won't convince me till he comes 2 the US & fights a credible challanger...Jordan, over-rated, all I remember is the savage beating he took from Caballero...

He did come to the U.S. got robbed once then won once.

He also beat Juan Manuel Marquez.

He's the king. Let the challengers come to him to rumble.

Plus I bet Indonesia would be really cool to experience for a boxer whose probably never even thought of it. It would open their eyes to what the world has to offer.

So it's a win-win.

I am sure they will get some PInoy journeyman to fill in.

They are good at that.

Comment

Working...
                X