No announcement yet.

The return of the Margarito: Offer him sacrificial Rican in Collazo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of the Margarito: Offer him sacrificial Rican in Collazo

The return of Mexican warrior is upon. The time is near and clouds are getting dark. The national security level in Puerto Rico is on Mexican watch. Hearts are beating, men are sweating and ladies are giving birth early in the island.

In Mexico the festival is starting. The baddest man on the planet is here, to revival Mexican boxing in all its glory.

As a sign of respect the Ricans should offer Collazo as a sacrificial lamb. Margarito can easily digest it without any problems. The same thing he did to Cotto and Cintron.

I would best suggest that Margarito should lay off Americans. Since its too hot for him to handle. The likes of Williams and Mosley.

Margarito's return should be against Collazo. Owning Ricans, that is what Margarito does best
    Last edited by King Flawless; 09-30-2009, 07:26 PM.

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
    The return of Mexican warrior is upon. The time is near and clouds are getting dark. The national security level in Puerto Rico is on Mexican watch. Hearts are beating, men are sweating and ladies are getting birth early in the island.

In Mexico the festival is starting. The baddest man on the planet is here, to revival Mexican boxing in all its glory.

As a sign of respect the Ricans should offer Collazo as a sacrificial lamb. Margarito can easily digest it without any problems. The same thing he did to Cotto and Cintron.

I would best suggest that Margarito should lay off Americans. Since its too hot for him to handle. The likes of Williams and Mosley.

Margarito's return should be against Collazo. Owning Ricans, that is what Margarito does best
    I had no idea Margacheato was coming back. Will he bring his plaster with him?

Comment

lolz the 'puerticutioner'

Comment

ha he deserves a better offering, Berto woulda been perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
          I had no idea Margacheato was coming back. Will he bring his plaster with him?
          The same plaster he tried to USE against American Mosley

Comment

Honestly, If Margarito does come back, I don't think anyone that would fight him. Not because they're scared, but because they're disgusted.

Margarito truly ruined his future in boxing with that plaster stunt...

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
              The same plaster he tried to USE against American Mosley
              So he is bring it back? That what you saying?

Comment

war cotto's papi!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring on floyd! bring on jotto! bring on pac! bring on berto! bring on williams! bring on clottey!

just no more mosley.

Comment

Dont you have some flies to pluck wings off or something.
                  Margacheato is scum and deserves no pay days...Mexico is great..let him fight there.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
                    So he is bring it back? That what you saying?
                    Against an American, he would need a truck load.

His bare knuckles are enough to expose Rican fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X