• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto is going to destroy Austin Trout watch videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47mP7VGHKbE

Cotto will punish this fool Austin Trout,. NO DOUBT

Comment

Amateurs? REALLY? Trout is a much better fighter now then he was then, footwork and balance much better, he looked sloppy and bad in that video....

I seriously doubt Pedro Diaz will use this to come up with their gameplan, if they do then Cotto will really be in for a huge surprise

Comment

Trout is too passive to beat cotto. You need to bring it to cotto and beat the fight out of him.

Comment

A very boring and very 12 round win for Cotto. Cotto isnt looking great and Trout is very vanilla.

Comment

Brilliant how you conclude that from watching that video. Props to you sir.

Comment

Thanks for the video. At first I thought Trout might beat Cotto. After watching other film of Trout I think Cotto will win. This video shows Trout can be hurt. I think Cotto's fast combinations will defeat Trout and maybe by KO. That straight right Vanes dropped Trout with was a lightning bolt. Most think Lara is a sure thing to beat Vanes. I think Vanes has a good chance to win.

Comment

This is from the Amateurs man...

Comment

Remember that Cotto lost to Quintana in the amateurs. And we all remember how that fight went in the pros.

Comment

Working...
                  X