No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanabria is Ready To Send Rocky Juarez Packing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanabria is Ready To Send Rocky Juarez Packing

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Alejandro Sanabria will fight on February 19 in Rosarito or Tijuana, against Rocky Juarez in a ten round super featherweight contest. The fight will be the main event of a card being presented by Box Latino and Golden Boy Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

so it's come to this for Rock?

smh

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      so it's come to this for Rock?

smh
      well he already lost about 5 or 6 tittle shots. What do you want him to challenge for another tittle and loose again. From now on he will be used as a steping stone for prospects.

Comment

I always thought he had the potential to be awesome. He just lacked dedication. Him and Panchito Bojado are two fighters I though would be great but it just didnt pan out for them.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          well he already lost about 5 or 6 tittle shots. What do you want him to challenge for another tittle and loose again. From now on he will be used as a steping stone for prospects.
          oh I know but he and I have been boys for the longest just hate seeing it come to this is all

Comment

Originally posted by TEXSTRO View Post
            I always thought he had the potential to be awesome. He just lacked dedication. Him and Panchito Bojado are two fighters I though would be great but it just didnt pan out for them.
            um that's the one thing he didn't lack

Rocky has always been dedicated to the sport

Comment

oh I know but he and I have been boys for the longest just hate seeing it come to this is all
              well if he would of won at least one or two of those fights but he looses every time he stepped up to bad he went against some of the best fighters of this era maybe he should focus on a weak tittle holder and not on the monsters.

Comment

um that's the one thing he didn't lack

Rocky has always been dedicated to the sport
                As much as i would see him in the club. Not to mention drunk! This was before fights. Im not knocking him cause Ive always been a fan but Im just stating the obvious from what I have seen with my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                X