No announcement yet.

What's next for Freddie Flintoff?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next for Freddie Flintoff?

So what is next for Freddie Flintoff I hear you all say, eagerly awaiting who he shall call out next after his rather outstanding debut against a very dangerous fighter who was in his best shape of his life Richard Dawson.

Flintoff almost reminiscent of Joe Calzaghe, in the same fashion being dropped in the second round from a crushing right hook it never dampened the lion heart of Freddie and his sheer ability shone through in that ring that night!
    Now the question arises who next for Flintoff???
    Wladimir Klitschko?
    Vitali Klitschko?

Who knows but we all know the shock waves Freddie Flintoff is creating.

9 months of training and he says he just wanted to show he could do it. Isn't sure if he'll do it again.

I respect him for the most part. Fight again, why not.

Comment

he would surely put an end to that chinny hypejob david price in a domestic megafight. if the geriatric matt 'soon-to-be-a-skeleton' skelton can land a few blows on him, what will the human hurricane freddy 'ferocious' flintoff do to him?

Comment

He already conquered the world of boxing. Next stop MMA. Flintoff vs Dos Santos, make it happen.

Comment

He should do it again against an opponent who actually hits back. He'll respect himself more for it.

Comment

fight kimbo slice...

Comment

Flintoff's right hand is impressive. It reminds me of a prime Hitman Hearns.
              Last edited by Isaac Hunt; 12-01-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Future heavyweight king.

Comment

Working...
                X