No announcement yet.

What makes Dexter a good show?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes Dexter a good show?

Ive heard so much about this show but i havent been convinced to watch it yet

can anyone convert me over?

The gadgets he makes in his laboratory.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      what?

like to kill people with?

Comment

it IS terrible in my opinion

Battlestar Galactica comes with a better reccommendation from the TV junkies that watch both.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          Ive heard so much about this show but i havent been convinced to watch it yet

can anyone convert me over?
          The 1st, 2nd, and 4th seasons.

3 was decent, and so is the 5th season, but I wouldn't recommend watching from the new season.

Dexter is a serial killer who witnessed his mother get hacked up with chainsaw. He has an inherent urge to kill, but only murders people he knows are killers themselves.

He works for Miami homicide department and lives what you could call a double life.

Just watch the 1st season and see how you like it. It's not a show for everyone.

Comment

don't watch it.

it's violent and dexter is a creepy guy who almost made me crap my undies when i saw it.

Comment

Great show give it a try bro,season 4 my be the best season of any show that i have ever watched.

Comment

What makes the show great is the fact that you find yourself rooting for a serial killer. He is creepy but he has a code, and only kills other serial killers, which kinda makes him a good guy.

I highly suggest you watch it, it's good stuff.

Comment

Dexter the character makes the show. It's funny how he doesn't really know to act in some situations because he has no feelings, but he tries to be normal and comes off as creepy.

The whole show is amazing, it is by far the best show I've ever seen.

Comment

What I like about the show is that Dexter gets in situations where you wonder whether he's going to get caught. And Dexter is a clever dude, I like how he solves things. There's one scene in season 2 where he figures out a clever way to get another character off his tail, I thought it was brilliant.

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                    Last edited by Pez; 11-17-2010, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X