Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Jail Will Affect Mayweather, Best Time To Face Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Jail Will Affect Mayweather, Best Time To Face Him!

Former champion Amir Khan believes a few months of prison will affect Floyd Mayweather Jr. "It will affect him, it would affect anyone," Khan told BBC Sport. For several months, Khan was mentioned as leading candidate to face Mayweather on May 5th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Khan's dream of landing Mayweather was crushed when he lost a twelve round split decision to Lamont Peterson on December 10th in Washington, DC.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan is a turd. how he has any fans confuses me. but he'll still get beat.

Comment

keep dreaming. either learn to stand and fight or take up track and field.

Comment

Oh wow!!!!!! Amir-con!!!!!!!

Comment

why does anybody care about what this nobody has to say anymore?

Comment

If Khan really said that, then he is dumber than he looks.
            He would even struggle to beat Floyd with a baseball bat

Comment

Somehow I feel prison will have less effect on Mayweather's career than losing to Peterson will have on Khan's.

Comment

Encouraging responses.

I’ve been out of the loop for a second -- Was the Khan train totally derailed when he lost to that wooden ass Droopy look-alike?

Comment

yeah sure dude 3 months or even 6 mos pffffff dream on pac and khan are dreamers to think they can beat mayweather at this point its a dream that isnt coming true....

Comment

Khan talks the truth, it will affect him, why do you think all the *****'s are crying like on the Khan haters,

Comment

Working...
                    X