No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma vs Vazquez Possible at 130, Says Bob Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma vs Vazquez Possible at 130, Says Bob Arum

There is a possibility that an all-Puerto Rican battle between Juan Manuel Lopez, the current WBO featherweight champion, and Wilfredo 'Papito' Vazquez, the WBO super bantamweight king, will happen in the future - according to their mutual promoter, Top Rank CEO Bob Arum. As reported earlier in several articles on BoxingScene.com, the two Puerto Rican boxers have been trading words and the tension is rising. Miguel Cotto, a mutual friend of both boxers, is trying to prevent further bad blood by asking both fighters to call a truce.

[Click Here To Read More]

Haha arum already trying to cash out on this little feud. He had to be a jew.

Comment

what does that fight do for juanma??? hes bigger, more accomplished...fight gamboa.

but that wont happen ehh?? gamboa is gonna leave top rank if he doesnt get that fight, i guarantee u.

Comment

I have a feeling PRBOXING is going to justify this somehow saying Vazquez is a far more dangerous opponent than Gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          I have a feeling PRBOXING is going to justify this somehow saying Vazquez is a far more dangerous opponent than Gamboa
          i dont think even he could justify something so silly.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            what does that fight do for juanma??? hes bigger, more accomplished...fight gamboa.

but that wont happen ehh?? gamboa is gonna leave top rank if he doesnt get that fight, i guarantee u.
            Thats what i have been saying for a while now. Gamboa wants the big fights right now not down the line. He wants to fight the best like john or like lopez but arum is holding out. This is the same situation with donaire who wanted only big fights. But wasnt given them until montiel.

Comment

WTF. This is unacceptable. I fkn knew something like this was going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
                WTF. This is unacceptable. I fkn knew something like this was going to happen.

By the time this fight happens, it was be at least the end of 2012, early 2013. They just signed Vazquez and trust me he won't be placed in such a dangerous fight until the actual fight is very big.

Comment

I agree bro,Gamboa is frustrated and wants the big fights.Gamboa is
                  getting pretty old also.The time is now,Both are in there primes.
                  Vasquez jr needs to step up his comp after arce.Fight rigondeaux next.

Comment

i dont think even he could justify something so silly.
                    Dude, you under-estimate the stupidity of PRBOXINGCOTTO. He will pop-up, say it's a great fight for Puerto Rico and then run and hide under his bed...

Comment

Working...
                    X