Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Garcia, any other fight than Matthyse is unnaceptable.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Garcia, any other fight than Matthyse is unnaceptable.

Matthyse is what I like to call "The Lineal Mandatory" as he won the mandatory spot off Ajose who had held it for seemingly years.

This is the fight fans want to see, but the Garcia crowd are already making excuses (nobody knows matthyse, matthyse should fight KHAN etc etc etc)

it really is hilarious, this fight needs to happen within 90 days of the second pointless voluntary against Judah

NO EXCUSES.

I agree, garcia is looking like a big joke right now.

Comment

This is starting to look like the most blatant duck of recent times.

Comment

Correct.

Both are GBP fighters

Both clearly the top 2 in the division = a real 140 champ

Lucas is his mando

Nothing other then Garcia is preventing this fight from happening

Comment

I agree 110%.

Comment

man people are throwing the word duck around so easy these days give the guy a chance if he was about ducking wouldn he of avoided khan?

Comment

How is he ducking someone when he already has a fight lined up??damn chill out he ko'd a c-class nobody and ya'll are goin ape ****

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                How is he ducking someone when he already has a fight lined up??damn chill out he ko'd a c-class nobody and ya'll are goin ape ****
                Because he lined up the fight after Lucas became his mando and called him out?

Whats up larry? you were so supportive of Lucas last night

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                  man people are throwing the word duck around so easy these days give the guy a chance if he was about ducking wouldn he of avoided khan?
                  Yes Khan cherrypicked him and it backfired. Time to move on and fight the best guys, none of this morales, judah crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Because he lined up the fight after Lucas became his mando and called him out?

Whats up larry? you were so supportive of Lucas last night
                    why do you keep saying this??bump some posts where i was supporting him...i know he is his mandatory for the WBC,but damn let him get past Judah first

Comment

Working...
                    X