Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum Talks Weed, "Its a Joint, Let's Be ****in Real!" (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum Talks Weed, "Its a Joint, Let's Be ****in Real!" (Video)

LOL!!!

Comment

for once i agree with bobby boy. who cares about some joint that chavez smoked. a month before, a day before, who gives a shit, its weed

Comment

Bob definitely has had his fair share of the reefa over the years

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          for once i agree with bobby boy. who cares about some joint that chavez smoked. a month before, a day before, who gives a shit, its weed
          I agree. Its by no means a performance enhancer. The only thing it enhances is your appetite (which could give reason to why he struggles making weight lol)

Comment

"Cheating is wrong" except when Margarito did it.

And I thought it was marijuana based medication recommended by a doctor? LOL Bob is ****ing up Chavez's reputation even more.

Comment

Weed should be legal and this is coming from someone who doesn't do any type of drugs illegal or legal.

Chavez didn't benefit one bit by smoking weed, if anything it hurt him because it makes you more hungry, tired, lazy and can put weight on you.

He didn't cheat in the sense of taking an advantage in any way. He just got high...big fukin deal.

Comment

It is a pretty minor offense in the grand scheme of boxing~, rules are rules but the punishment should also fit the crime.

Comment

if floyd said this same thing imagine the comments

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    if floyd said this same thing imagine the comments

what in gods name does this thread have to do with floyd, whatsoever?

Comment

Working...
                    X