No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Golovkin To Pursue Sam Soliman Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Golovkin To Pursue Sam Soliman Unification

WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (30-0, 27KOs) just blew away one fighter from Australia and he might have another Aussie star in his sights. On Saturday night at New York's Madison Square Garden, Golovkin only needed three rounds to take out two-time champion Daniel Geale.

Golovkin is likely going to return on an HBO televised date in October or November. He would like to face WBC champion Miguel Cotto, who returns in December. A fight with Cotto is more realistic for 2015 - although most insiders expect the Puerto Rican star to return to junior middleweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

GGG is KING !!!!!

I am enjoying every Moment of watching his KINGDOM come together !!!!!!!

ONE at a time. I would be totally surprised if Cotto fights GGG in Dec because that would be his retirement party Roach or no Roach and Cotto would miss the big dance with Canelo.

I won't be surprised if Quillin ****S his panties at the mention of GGG.

So step right up old mang Soliman, get the stretcher ready.

It would be awesome if GGG could possibly get those three fighters in the next three fights and see what happens after.

I like ANDRE WARD, great guy, man he is in a raw deal, don't know whats up but he is not getting fights and stuck inbetween. He may need to go up to 175 to get a good fight or wait til GGG wipes the Middleweight slate and go down in history as one of the GREATEST MIDDLEWEIGHTS OF ALL TIME !

The Middle weight division is and has been a GLORIOUS DIVISION and its Right for GGG to make it his KINGDOM !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Awesome. Another crappy HBO card. Crawford/Gamboa has been their saving grace.

Comment

another bum please no!!fight Quillin!!

Comment

Who else is there

Who else is there at 160? He has to move up to 168 or down to 154. Never heard of this Soliman guy.Geale actually was doing well but he could not take GGG punches. Geale made him miss like 4 or 5 shots in a row. This is my first time watching Geale, and I can see that he needs to build up his body he looked scrawny.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
            another bum please no!!fight Quillin!!
            Golovkins team can only send quillin an offer so many times

Comment

ewwww

horrible fight.

horrible fighter. PED cheat to boot.

Comment

I wouldnt mind a fight with Soliman. Might as well grab another title, I wouldnt go to Australia though. Make him come to the states. Because theyre aint no way Quillin or Coto will step in the same ring as GGG. He is a calm, cool, relaxed, KO machine.

Comment

well he has a world title so can't complain really.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    GGG is KING !!!!!

I am enjoying every Moment of watching his KINGDOM come together !!!!!!!

ONE at a time. I would be totally surprised if Cotto fights GGG in Dec because that would be his retirement party Roach or no Roach and Cotto would miss the big dance with Canelo.

I won't be surprised if Quillin ****S his panties at the mention of GGG.

So step right up old mang Soliman, get the stretcher ready.

It would be awesome if GGG could possibly get those three fighters in the next three fights and see what happens after.

I like ANDRE WARD, great guy, man he is in a raw deal, don't know whats up but he is not getting fights and stuck inbetween. He may need to go up to 175 to get a good fight or wait til GGG wipes the Middleweight slate and go down in history as one of the GREATEST MIDDLEWEIGHTS OF ALL TIME !

The Middle weight division is and has been a GLORIOUS DIVISION and its Right for GGG to make it his KINGDOM !!!!!!!!!

Dam - hope your emotional connection gets you that selfie and autograph you so crave - GGG is the king of the Bums, he and his team see's there are no takers in his division - (his best comp on paper is Geale WTF is that) for him to totally dodge the questions of fighting at 168. I will say it again, the level of comp they have GGG fighting is not going to help him when he faces that guy who punches back, who can avoid the onslaught and take him into deep water - when we see this i will better evaluate him - don't get me wrong GGG is very good, but greate? And his best fighter so far is Daniel Geale...come on fans..

(310) 402-9229

Comment

Working...
                    X