Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Gives David Haye a Taste: I Want To KO You Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Gives David Haye a Taste: I Want To KO You Next!

Vitali Klitschko has indicated that a bout with former undisputed cruiserweight champion David Haye is possible after stating that he wanted the opportunity to knock the British fighter out after disposing of another former 200lb champion in Tomasz Adamek in ten painful rounds tonight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Not going to happen, Haye is seriously afraid of Vitali. Two things will hear this October which will be either Haye retiring or Haye calling out someone not named Vitali.

Comment

i don't care but if it happens then it does.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        i don't care but if it happens then it does.
        Got poop in your cereal today?

Let time show whether it happens or not. Is it really so fun to troll a guy that could flush your face in a toilet?

Comment

Haye's claimed in the last couple of days that he wants the fight. I don't see it.

Comment

David Haye was ****ting his pants watching that whooping Vitali put on Adamek he don't want none of that the excuses are going to start soon from him in a couple of days watch

Comment

David Haye actually has the talent to beat the Klitschkos just not the brain to go with it. He can go in and out, side to side but thats not how he fought against Wlad. He fought most of the fight way outside. I'd pick Haye by decision if he had an intelligent brain but I just don't think he's all that bright.

But then again I guess we have to give the Klitschko is alot of the credit for fighters not wanting to come in the inside because its very hard to get on the inside of a Klistchko.

Comment

Make the effin fight!

Comment

I wonder if Vitali would really take it in Britain. I want to either see Haye get knocked out or actually be aggressive.

Comment

Haye will be too scared

Comment

Working...
                    X