Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire is Falling in Place To Over For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire is Falling in Place To Over For Pacquiao

As the incredible career of pound for pound king, “Fighter of the Decade” and eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao winds down, millions of Filipinos and fight fans around the world continue to wonder as to who will become “another” Manny Pacquiao.

The overwhelming consensus, especially among knowledgeable boxing people which includes the media, is that in our present generation at least there can only be one Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm trying to make sense of the thread title, to be frank.

Comment

After Pacman retires,
      There ought to be someone,
      Who will take his place;

And Donaire, is the One.
      He's got the speed and power;
      Can move around the ring well;
      And can talk in English fluently!

Comment

ehhh...i dont see it. theres only so much praise one deserves for fighting the mabuzas and the (current/old)arces of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
          I'm trying to make sense of the thread title, to be frank.
          Man I'm glad you said something cause I thought I was just illiterate all of the sudden.

Comment

"he noticed that shoulder roll which Floyd Mayweather Jr. is famous for was actually perfected by Elorde in the 1960s"

Ronnie is a borderline troll... Ezzard Charles and Jersey Joe Walcoot were using refined versions of the shoulder roll 20 years before Elorde. Elorde is a great fighter without the attribution of false accolades... Kill that noise.

Comment

Of Course Manny will retire without taking the Random Blood/Urine testing like te scumbag that he is. Until he does random testing he will FOREVER be questioned by Millions including myself. TAKE THE TEST! Even without a Mayweather fight, take it.

Comment

On a pfp level, Donaire was always more skilled than Pacman. He simply lived in his shadows. I hope he gets the respect he deserves in the end. Plus he's beaten prime fighters a career over, that is all.

Comment

But Pacquiao is considered very handsome in filipines, Donaire doesn´t look much like pac.

Comment

Originally posted by CLubberLang View Post
                    Man I'm glad you said something cause I thought I was just illiterate all of the sudden.
                    lmao I had to read it several times too, i guess pac wrote this article in his spare time as arum sat down and proof read it jus like he does his contracts....

Comment

Working...
                    X