No announcement yet.

The ''Well done Robin Thicke you epic man'' thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ''Well done Robin Thicke you epic man'' thread

I mean goddamn. He has bagged himself IMO one of the hottest females in the world. Let's not turn this into a who's hotter contest, the simple fact of the matter is Paula Patton is absolutely stunning.

Well done Mr Thicke, well done indeed you epic, awesome man.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    I mean goddamn. He has bagged himself IMO one of the hottest females in the world. Let's not turn this into a who's hotter contest, the simple fact of the matter is Paula Patton is absolutely stunning.

Well done Mr Thicke, well done indeed you epic, awesome man.
    I'm surprising my girl with some 2nd row tickets to his concert this Sat. And yes...Paula Patton is fine!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      I'm surprising my girl with some 2nd row tickets to his concert this Sat. And yes...Paula Patton is fine!
      Nice bro!

Hope you both have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm just saying
        She's beautiful, but she's not very bright. She joked about leaving her son out in the sun, so he'd get a tan, because in her eyes, he doesn't look 'mixed' enough.
        I couldn't give a flying **** if im being perfectly honest.

She is stunningly beautifull and seems like she has a great personality.

Comment

Someone who makes such a sick joke could never be marriage material, or have a "great personality".
          Fair enough your opinion.

Me, I'd marry her in the blink of an eye

Comment

Wanna love you girl, wanna love you girl, wanna love you girl, wanna love you.

Comment

Also, Robin Thicke wishes he was black. White Soul singers? SMH...
              I couldn't care if he wishes he was orange..fact of the matter is he is married to one of the hottest girls in the world.... He gets HUGE props for that

Comment

She's beautiful, but she's not very bright. She joked about leaving her son out in the sun, so he'd get a tan, because in her eyes, he doesn't look 'mixed' enough.
                You said it yourself-she was joking. You shouldn't be saying anyone isn't bright Mr. US-flag-falling-equals-WW3

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                  Nice bro!

Hope you both have a great time.
                  Thank you sir...I'll have an even better time if his wife shows up.

Comment

Post in the appropriate thread about the American flag, and don't oversimplify it - the American flag didn't just 'fall'. It fell during the American national anthem, directly after the words 'our flag was still there'. Flags don't just 'fall', especially after such words. The odds are 1 in 5,000,000,000... and greater, even.

Comment

Working...
                    X